Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • hayden84
    • By hayden84 7th Aug 18, 9:44 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    hayden84
    PCN Fines - SIP Car Parks - Wrong Location code on PayByPhone App
    • 7th Aug 18, 9:44 AM
    PCN Fines - SIP Car Parks - Wrong Location code on PayByPhone App 7th Aug 18 at 9:44 AM
    Hey

I have recently moved into a new block of flats and haven't purchased a parking spot yet. So when friends come over I've been telling them to use the local station parking.

On a few occasions i have payed for parking via the PayByPhone app, in which I have realised I entered the wrong parking code on sometimes. Was meant to be 59785 but ive been putting 8556 which is cause I have based of the description, I know this a stupid mistake and should of got the driver to confirm. I have been paying the parking for the times but just wrong location and have all the receipts too.

Description: BASILDON STATION CAR PARK

Description: STATION WAY

Although my friend has got 2x PCN fnes in the post and have 10 days to pay before the prices go up. I have also noticed that a couple more may still being processed in the same scenario.

Is there anything I can do, is it even worth an appeal?

Do the ANPR cameras operate all the time and is there a chance that the others may not get picked up?

I was going to call the company and see if there anything i can do or get any fines written off. But doubt they will have none of it.

The company is SIP Car Parks

Regards,
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

144Posts Today

1,625Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin