IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN Admin Centre / WING PARKING LTD

Options
rtx
rtx Posts: 73 Forumite
First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
edited 12 July 2018 at 6:17PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Dear MSE,
First of all here is the usual noobesque message of how I looked at the newbies thread and searched the forums and still feel confused:

I've searched the forums, and read the NEWBIES thread but still feel confused, please please help me!

I have attached an image of the Notice to Keeper that I have received for suppossedly parking somewhere, I was NOT the driver and DO NOT know who was the driver, if it was even parked there at all!

I need some help on appealing this as the keeper of the vehicle, I have attached an image of the NtK, with identifiable information blotted out - of course.

FRONT:
i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p717/rtxpb/MSEntkfront_zps4t2ixg0e.jpg
BACK:
i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p717/rtxpb/MSEntkfront_zps4t2ixg0e.jpg

As a new user I cannot post with links, hence I've taken out the http bit.

Please show me where to start with this! I was reading one thread, which I could not find again, about how its invalid due to the fact that the total amount being asked for is £127 and the limit is £100, and that the original PCN is not included in the NtK, and that the keeper has to be informed of any offers that were made on the windscreen PCN. Assuming there was one.

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Everyone is politely asked to read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

#1 there isn't confusing. The appeal to use is set out for you

Start there and read it in chunks. Reread until any confusion clears

Remember you are not looking to find your circumstances. You won't!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/rtxpb/media/cGF0aDovTVNFbnRrZnJvbnRfenBzNHQyaXhnMGUuanBn/?ref=

You just need to know that with Wing Parking there are 3 appeal stages, and NOT to say who was driving!

Search the forum for Wing and copy what they did at 1st/2nd stage appeal. Then at POPLA stage you will win due to 'no keeper liability'.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • rtx
    Options
    But this is PCN Admin Centre?
  • rtx
    Options
    Do I appeal to PCN admin centre of wing at this stage?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure