Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • thriftytracey
    • By thriftytracey 11th Jul 18, 5:33 PM
    • 93Posts
    • 80Thanks
    thriftytracey
    Quote Me Happy Proof of NCD - Document Password Protected
    • 11th Jul 18, 5:33 PM
    Quote Me Happy Proof of NCD - Document Password Protected 11th Jul 18 at 5:33 PM
    Starting to feel desperate about this!

I cancelled my Quote Me Happy car insurance and my new insurer has requested proof of NCD within 14 days. I can still login to my Account on Quote Me Happy web site and click View document - this opens Adobe which requests a password to view the document and it does the same if I request it to be emailed. The password that I use to login to my Account does not work and I know of no other password. As I said the password works ordinarily. I have contacted them twice online but they don't seem to read the text they keep sending me the document again which I cannot open as each time it requests a password. I think it is wholly automated response as you have to pick a "details" topic and there isn't one for my issue so I select the nearest. Has anyone else had this problem?
Page 1
    • thriftytracey
    • By thriftytracey 11th Jul 18, 5:35 PM
    • 93 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    thriftytracey
    • 11th Jul 18, 5:35 PM
    • 11th Jul 18, 5:35 PM
    I've just had an automated reply with details on how to reset password. So it must have picked out the word "password"!!
    • thriftytracey
    • By thriftytracey 12th Jul 18, 8:49 AM
    • 93 Posts
    • 80 Thanks
    thriftytracey
    • 12th Jul 18, 8:49 AM
    • 12th Jul 18, 8:49 AM
    Good news - tried it at work and not asking for password so must be my Adobe on home PC.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

786Posts Today

6,731Users online

Martin's Twitter