Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KRDmum
    • By KRDmum 5th Jul 18, 12:35 AM
    • 527Posts
    • 160Thanks
    KRDmum
    Relisting multiple items
    • 5th Jul 18, 12:35 AM
    Relisting multiple items 5th Jul 18 at 12:35 AM
    That time of the month again when all listing come to an end. When I tried relisting them, I don't see the usual option to relist them all at once but 'Are you a business seller? Check out Seller Hub for advanced tools, including the ability to relist multiple items at the same time. Go there now'. Am I right in thinking that relisting multiple items is no longer an option for a private seller? If so, then I'm disappointed with ebay
Page 1
    • soolin
    • By soolin 5th Jul 18, 9:25 AM
    • 60,835 Posts
    • 43,408 Thanks
    soolin
    • 5th Jul 18, 9:25 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 9:25 AM
    That time of the month again when all listing come to an end. When I tried relisting them, I don't see the usual option to relist them all at once but 'Are you a business seller? Check out Seller Hub for advanced tools, including the ability to relist multiple items at the same time. Go there now'. Am I right in thinking that relisting multiple items is no longer an option for a private seller? If so, then I'm disappointed with ebay
    Originally posted by KRDmum
    I've not been able to relist in bulk on my private account for months now. I suspect with virtually unlimited free listings now available on private accounts they need another way to persuade sellers to sign up for a business account.

Luckily it's only private accounts affected so it shouldn't be too onerous to relist.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 5th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    • 12,570 Posts
    • 8,481 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 5th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 10:24 AM
    By chance I had some listings on my private account about a month ago - all sold but they are in my ended listings. I could relist in bulk (3 listings) and got the bulk edit page when it asked if I wanted to proceed with all listings.

Edit to add photo.

Last edited by theonlywayisup; 05-07-2018 at 10:26 AM.
    • alykatz
    • By alykatz 5th Jul 18, 11:08 AM
    • 853 Posts
    • 698 Thanks
    alykatz
    • 5th Jul 18, 11:08 AM
    • 5th Jul 18, 11:08 AM
    I still have bulk relisting on my private account as well.
    • KRDmum
    • By KRDmum 5th Jul 18, 6:08 PM
    • 527 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    KRDmum
    • 5th Jul 18, 6:08 PM
    • 5th Jul 18, 6:08 PM
    I've not been able to relist in bulk on my private account for months now. I suspect with virtually unlimited free listings now available on private accounts they need another way to persuade sellers to sign up for a business account.

Luckily it's only private accounts affected so it shouldn't be too onerous to relist.
    Originally posted by soolin
    I was able to do a bulk relist until last month but all the listings run out yesterday. I've got about 60 listings accumulated over the year (haven't had much luck on ebay lately), so still rather a pain having to do all of them one by one
    • soolin
    • By soolin 6th Jul 18, 9:02 AM
    • 60,835 Posts
    • 43,408 Thanks
    soolin
    • 6th Jul 18, 9:02 AM
    • 6th Jul 18, 9:02 AM
    I was able to do a bulk relist until last month but all the listings run out yesterday. I've got about 60 listings accumulated over the year (haven't had much luck on ebay lately), so still rather a pain having to do all of them one by one
    Originally posted by KRDmum
    It looks like the roll out to the new seller hub is being done in stages.
    I'm the Board Guide for the Ebay Board , Charities Board , Dosh & Disability , Up Your Income and the Local MoneySaving-England board which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    New to Forum? Guide
    • KRDmum
    • By KRDmum 6th Jul 18, 11:23 AM
    • 527 Posts
    • 160 Thanks
    KRDmum
    • 6th Jul 18, 11:23 AM
    • 6th Jul 18, 11:23 AM
    I just spotted 'Go back to classic view' and voila! I can relist in bulk :-) But...you can only relist 20 FOC, unless listings were set to automatic relist. Ebay certainly makes it harder for private sellers to sell...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

249Posts Today

1,196Users online

Martin's Twitter