Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Edelman
    • By Edelman 16th May 18, 7:45 PM
    • 221Posts
    • 10Thanks
    Edelman
    Is Apple Watch 2 a good cheaper alternative to AW3?
    • 16th May 18, 7:45 PM
    Is Apple Watch 2 a good cheaper alternative to AW3? 16th May 18 at 7:45 PM
    hi there.
    I am considering the Apple Watch. But what's puzzling me is whether to get an AW2 from Ebay, for about 130 cheaper than a 3, or do get it brand new from Apple as a 3.

Both are water proof.
    One has a slightly better processor, but is the hyper true that it is THAT much faster?

Just after a bit of advice on whether the AW2 will be good for me, of if the AW3 really is THAT much better, and a worthy investment.
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 17th May 18, 2:04 AM
    • 27,583 Posts
    • 11,164 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 17th May 18, 2:04 AM
    • 17th May 18, 2:04 AM
    As nobody knows you and not a clue on your intended usage who knows????

Choose box A or B and there is your answer.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

358Posts Today

4,097Users online

Martin's Twitter