Ryanair new check in rules (refund)

Options
I have just been on the phone to ryanair requesting a full refund since they changed their check in rules.

They said it would take 10 working days to get a decision. Has anyone else had any experience getting a refund from ryanair? Their customer service is non existant so im worried I never hear back from them in 2 weeks time. I only have until 19th May to sort it out so when I ring up again in 2 weeks it will be too late

Thanks

Comments

• Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    They are offering a refund if you dislike the change in checkin policy but are you cutting your nose to spite your face? Will you manage to find an alternative airline to book with for a similar fare at this late stage?
  • jpsartre
    jpsartre Posts: 4,085 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    What decision are they talking about? They have already said that affected passengers are entited to a refund.
  • Willso86
    Willso86 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    It was actually an extra flight booked by mistake but its only this flight ive booked that im angry about :D
  • Willso86
    Options
    I have no idea what that even means, I thought they would at least email me to say the refund process has started. At the moment I have no proof that ive requested a refund
  • SavvySpaniel
    SavvySpaniel Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    I have just phoned the customer service team to request a refund. They cancelled my booking then and there and advised that the money would take 7-10 days to come back to the card I paid with ... fair enough I suppose.
    When I login to My Ryanair, I can no longer see or manage the booking - so I am assuming that means it has been cancelled - although I haven't received any email notification of the cancellation.
  • Willso86
    Options
    So im thinking maybe im gonna have to phone up again. Ryanair really are rubbish
  • jpsartre
    jpsartre Posts: 4,085 Forumite
    Options
    Is your booking still showing up on their website?
  • Willso86
    Options
    Yes I have the app and its still showing up
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Options
    You sorted it yet OP ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories