Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • bluehydrangeas
    • By bluehydrangeas 14th May 18, 4:07 PM
    • 106Posts
    • 321Thanks
    bluehydrangeas
    Amex membership rewards question - when do points get awarded?
    • 14th May 18, 4:07 PM
    Amex membership rewards question - when do points get awarded? 14th May 18 at 4:07 PM
    I applied for an Amex Rewards card recently and I've been using the card since last Monday. My points balance is still showing as 0 (zero) in the app and on the Amex Membership Rewards website. Do the points only get updated at the end of your statement period or after every transaction? Could not find an answer in T&Cs.
Page 1
    • newuser86
    • By newuser86 14th May 18, 4:31 PM
    • 249 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    newuser86
    • 14th May 18, 4:31 PM
    • 14th May 18, 4:31 PM
    Normally a couple of days after they have posted but recently things seem to be a lot slower. My BA card is taking four or five days after transaction has posted
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

99Posts Today

1,384Users online

Martin's Twitter