Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DonBaldini
    • By DonBaldini 8th May 18, 2:38 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    DonBaldini
    Motorycle no claims set to 0 after licence upgrade
    • 8th May 18, 2:38 PM
    Motorycle no claims set to 0 after licence upgrade 8th May 18 at 2:38 PM
    I have been riding a motorcycle on provisional licence for close to 3 years and upon passing my test informed my insurer. They advised my no claims would be set to 0 despite not having made a claim and blamed the underwriters for this policy decision. This does not seem to be an industry standard as other bikers have advised they were able to keep their no claims but I have also spoken to someone who lost no claims when going from A2 to A licence. Has anyone successfully fought this?
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 8th May 18, 3:15 PM
    • 37,495 Posts
    • 21,711 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 8th May 18, 3:15 PM
    • 8th May 18, 3:15 PM
    Whenever you are unhappy with your insurer the route to go down is a complaint in line with their complaints procedure

Then if you are unhappy with the response or they ignore you for 8 weeks you can escalate to the FOS for their adjudication at no cost to you
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,897Posts Today

8,938Users online

Martin's Twitter