IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PPS PCN landowner

Options
My letter to the landowner claiming that PPS have failed to disengage the penalty rule in a pay and display carpark etc.

They have also spoken to PPC who provided details of my appeal is that not a data protection issue?

They have not answer questions about the penalty rule or their published grace period on the site website of 15 mins when PPS claim 10.

"Thank you for your letter dated April 2018.

We confirm that we have agreed that Premier Parking Solutions Limited (PPS) will manage our car park at the Cooper Associates County Ground.

We understand that PPS has written to you following your unsuccessful appeal with the company direct and has suggested that you appeal to the Independent Appeals Service, if you are still unhappy with the PCN issued to you. We are not part of this process and cannot comment further.

PPS has assured us that its processes are robust, as it is an accredited operator of the IPC and a member of the BPA. In addition, PPS is regularly audited by the DVLA to ensure Keeper information is correctly used."

Comments

• Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    you need to post this in your original thread, not start a new one each time

one topic , one thread

let this thread die
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,638 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Surveyor_101, that's now nineteen threads you have started on the Parking Board.

Clearly you are not learning anything.
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    Surveyor_101, that's now nineteen threads you have started on the Parking Board.

Clearly you are not learning anything.

Regrettably, neither am I having missed the other 18. I do hope Surveyor hasn't 101 to indicate how many threads he is going to post on this matter.
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,346 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Almost running out of goodwill here.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport