Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jadewest94
    • By jadewest94 17th Apr 18, 10:24 AM
    • 21Posts
    • 18Thanks
    jadewest94
    Pet insurance
    • 17th Apr 18, 10:24 AM
    Pet insurance 17th Apr 18 at 10:24 AM
    I think this is the correct place to be posting this if not please move it!

I have a French Bulldog, he's 1 years old, I recently cancelled his insurance as I read horrible reviews on said company. Such as they wouldn't pay out if I ever needed to claim.

Can anyone advise a decent insurance company to go with?

Thank you.
    Vodafone - 1,099.74 JD - 261.28 Fixing my debts!
Page 1
    • stator
    • By stator 17th Apr 18, 12:52 PM
    • 6,224 Posts
    • 4,109 Thanks
    stator
    • 17th Apr 18, 12:52 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 12:52 PM
    PetPlan are the safest option.
    If you're shopping around only look at Lifetime policies, where you can claim year after year (as long as you renew). Don't look at annual policies, where conditions can only be claimed for one year.
    Changing the world, one sarcastic comment at a time.
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 17th Apr 18, 1:32 PM
    • 4,674 Posts
    • 3,506 Thanks
    sheramber
    • 17th Apr 18, 1:32 PM
    • 17th Apr 18, 1:32 PM
    Petplan would always br my first choice. They are expensive but they don't hike premiums if you make a claim.

Be aware, if you have consulted your vet about any condition , whether you got any treatment or not, that condition and anything that can be connected to it will be excluded as a pre existing condition unless you can get the new company to agree to cover it.
    • jadewest94
    • By jadewest94 18th Apr 18, 9:30 AM
    • 21 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    jadewest94
    • 18th Apr 18, 9:30 AM
    • 18th Apr 18, 9:30 AM
    Thank you! shall look into it
    Vodafone - 1,099.74 JD - 261.28 Fixing my debts!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

79Posts Today

1,366Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin