Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • November2
    • By November2 17th Apr 18, 10:01 AM
    • 786Posts
    • 217Thanks
    November2
    Toysrus final discounts?
    • 17th Apr 18, 10:01 AM
    Toysrus final discounts? 17th Apr 18 at 10:01 AM
    Thinking of taking a trip to my local Toysrus, does anyone know if the discounts increase nearer the shops closing date? Mine currently has around 50% off but it closes next week.
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 21st Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    • 33,558 Posts
    • 39,656 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 21st Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    • 21st Apr 18, 7:46 AM
    The discounts increase depending on volume of remaining stock, closing date in Sunday 22nd , tomorrow
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • November2
    • By November2 25th Apr 18, 1:24 PM
    • 786 Posts
    • 217 Thanks
    November2
    • 25th Apr 18, 1:24 PM
    • 25th Apr 18, 1:24 PM
    Didn't bother going in the end, discounts must've gone right up to 80% or 90% as there was a guy at my local car boot selling just ToysRus stuff and it was all pretty cheap.
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 25th Apr 18, 4:36 PM
    • 33,558 Posts
    • 39,656 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 25th Apr 18, 4:36 PM
    • 25th Apr 18, 4:36 PM
    It's gone, all stores closed
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

943Posts Today

6,888Users online

Martin's Twitter