New Post Advanced Search

Toysrus final discounts?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in All Shopped Out!
3 replies 8.2K views
November2November2 Forumite
931 posts
Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in All Shopped Out!
Thinking of taking a trip to my local Toysrus, does anyone know if the discounts increase nearer the shops closing date? Mine currently has around 50% off but it closes next week.

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The discounts increase depending on volume of remaining stock, closing date in Sunday 22nd , tomorrow
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • November2November2 Forumite
    931 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't bother going in the end, discounts must've gone right up to 80% or 90% as there was a guy at my local car boot selling just ToysRus stuff and it was all pretty cheap.
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's gone, all stores closed
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.