Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • prettypony
    • By prettypony 16th Apr 18, 12:07 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    prettypony
    What are my rights?
    • 16th Apr 18, 12:07 PM
    What are my rights? 16th Apr 18 at 12:07 PM
    Hi
    I'm not sure if anyone can help with this? I registered my horse with a vets practice several years ago and in order to do this you have to have your card details on file. I rang to arrange a visit for today a couple of weeks ago, and on Thursday last week (5 days before the visit) the girl in the office rang to tell me how much the visit would be (239) and could she take the payment then! I said you can take the payment after the visit like they have always done in the past. She ummed and arrred but then agreed to take it on Monday (today). A few moment later my phone buzzed and i had an email informing me that a payment of 239 had been taken off my card! I rang them back and had no apology whatsoever, I am not happy!!! I have cancelled my appointment and told them to refund the money as they had taken it without my authorisation. It is now Monday and the money is still not back in my account!! Is there anything I can do either with my bank or the vets!!! Please help
Page 1
    • Oakdene
    • By Oakdene 16th Apr 18, 12:12 PM
    • 1,931 Posts
    • 7,087 Thanks
    Oakdene
    • 16th Apr 18, 12:12 PM
    • 16th Apr 18, 12:12 PM
    Hi
    I'm not sure if anyone can help with this? I registered my horse with a vets practice several years ago and in order to do this you have to have your card details on file. I rang to arrange a visit for today a couple of weeks ago, and on Thursday last week (5 days before the visit) the girl in the office rang to tell me how much the visit would be (239) and could she take the payment then! I said you can take the payment after the visit like they have always done in the past. She ummed and arrred but then agreed to take it on Monday (today). A few moment later my phone buzzed and i had an email informing me that a payment of 239 had been taken off my card! I rang them back and had no apology whatsoever, I am not happy!!! I have cancelled my appointment and told them to refund the money as they had taken it without my authorisation. It is now Monday and the money is still not back in my account!! Is there anything I can do either with my bank or the vets!!! Please help
    Originally posted by prettypony
    If they have processed the refund, it can take a good couple of working days to come back into your account. When I worked in a car dealership it took 3 working days for the money to get back into a customers account.
    Hiraeth
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,895Posts Today

4,459Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin