Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • topcarp
    • By topcarp 10th Apr 18, 11:42 AM
    • 36Posts
    • 5Thanks
    topcarp
    PCN Premier Park POPLA Appeal
    • 10th Apr 18, 11:42 AM
    PCN Premier Park POPLA Appeal 10th Apr 18 at 11:42 AM
    Hi all, recently I received not one but two PCN's from the lovely people at Premier Park and as per the Newbies thread followed everything in requesting an appeal to POPLA. This is now where I am stumped as I'm not quiet sure what to say. The PCN states that the reason is Not Parked Wholly Within Bay. The vehicle was parked between two sets of parking bays and not in an area marked as a no parking zone or roadway, furthermore I was told several days before the first PCN is dated, by an employee of the operator that the location the vehicle was parked in was ok and not breaking any rules therefore several days later the vehicle was parked there and got a PCN. There are several areas in the car park not marked out at all as parking spaces with white lines but these are legal bays as well as areas next to blue badge areas that are also not marked but are legal spaces as well.

Please help!
Page 4
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th May 18, 4:35 PM
    • 57,564 Posts
    • 71,120 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    PPCs pretty much always make their layout vague, lines unclear, signs and PDT machines hidden. Trouble is you can't add this at POPLA.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• topcarp
    • By topcarp 14th May 18, 1:34 PM
    • 36 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    topcarp
    PPCs pretty much always make their layout vague, lines unclear, signs and PDT machines hidden. Trouble is you can't add this at POPLA.
    Originally posted by Coupon-mad
    Well I am thinking that seeing as they have included overhead images of the location showing these faults, I can point this out to POPLA as they have already added the images for me in their own evidence?
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 14th May 18, 1:45 PM
    • 7,240 Posts
    • 6,770 Thanks
    KeithP
    You cannot add evidence.

You can of course comment on their evidence, and you must do that.

You have six days to do that.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 14th May 18, 4:27 PM
    • 57,564 Posts
    • 71,120 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    Well I am thinking that seeing as they have included overhead images of the location showing these faults, I can point this out to POPLA as they have already added the images for me in their own evidence?
    Originally posted by topcarp
    You can point out any observations on their evidence, or lack of it, but not add attachments or images now.

You have only 2000 characters (not words) so this must be in bullet points.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

203Posts Today

1,993Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin