Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • joe2cool
    • By joe2cool 8th Apr 18, 10:32 AM
    • 2,217Posts
    • 905Thanks
    joe2cool
    Hotmail account disconnected?
    • 8th Apr 18, 10:32 AM
    Hotmail account disconnected? 8th Apr 18 at 10:32 AM
    Hi on my mobiles a pop up says 'hotmail account disconnected & FIX to click on. Once clicked password input, the info says ' Security info change is still pending. Phone security info changed. The rest of msg says after 30 days number change but still can use Microsoft account. I had this pop up on my tablet but after the information as above there was a next button & once clicked my account was authenticated & back to normal but on the mobiles there is no NEXT button at the bottom of in info. Would anyone have any advise. Appreciated .
    joe2cool
Page 1
    • harrys dad
    • By harrys dad 8th Apr 18, 11:53 AM
    • 1,886 Posts
    • 2,164 Thanks
    harrys dad
    • 8th Apr 18, 11:53 AM
    • 8th Apr 18, 11:53 AM
    Hi on my mobiles a pop up says 'hotmail account disconnected & FIX to click on. Once clicked password input, the info says ' Security info change is still pending. Phone security info changed. The rest of msg says after 30 days number change but still can use Microsoft account. I had this pop up on my tablet but after the information as above there was a next button & once clicked my account was authenticated & back to normal but on the mobiles there is no NEXT button at the bottom of in info. Would anyone have any advise. Appreciated .
    Originally posted by joe2cool
    if you clicked on a link on a pop up and then input your password then I suspect your account has been stolen. if it has it can be recovered if you have given microsoft alternative contact details.
    • joe2cool
    • By joe2cool 8th Apr 18, 12:18 PM
    • 2,217 Posts
    • 905 Thanks
    joe2cool
    • 8th Apr 18, 12:18 PM
    • 8th Apr 18, 12:18 PM
    Hi thx on the tablet outlook fine but phones seems to have the 'next ' button missing?

Thx alot
    joe2cool
    • stragglebod
    • By stragglebod 8th Apr 18, 7:05 PM
    • 91 Posts
    • 74 Thanks
    stragglebod
    • 8th Apr 18, 7:05 PM
    • 8th Apr 18, 7:05 PM
    Hi thx on the tablet outlook fine but phones seems to have the 'next ' button missing?

Thx alot
    Originally posted by joe2cool
    Read the reply from @harrys dad again.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

103Posts Today

1,613Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I've decided my weekend starts here while the sun's glow is still baskable. So I'm signing off. Have a great weeke? https://t.co/9FxNEpDs6p

• No not correct. The big six do, but you can get fixed tariffs guaranteed not to rise and about 25% cheaper. Just tr? https://t.co/B2ft5OS3Ig

• Baaaa! Scottish Power has bleated and followed the herd, today announcing it's putting up energy prices by 5.5%. R? https://t.co/vi3hBxo4Hn

• Follow Martin