Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sebloak
    • By sebloak 5th Mar 18, 11:57 AM
    • 41Posts
    • 24Thanks
    sebloak
    Branded Surveys problems?
    • 5th Mar 18, 11:57 AM
    Branded Surveys problems? 5th Mar 18 at 11:57 AM
    Anyone having problems cashing out? Either the redeem button isn't working or the verification email isn't being sent, it isnt in spam or bulk mail folders, i have checked. Messaged Support but that seems to be none existent. Has anyone had this problem before and found a solution? or is it another site not worth the effort?
Page 1
    • dizzybee
    • By dizzybee 12th Mar 18, 10:28 PM
    • 1,323 Posts
    • 7,196 Thanks
    dizzybee
    • 12th Mar 18, 10:28 PM
    • 12th Mar 18, 10:28 PM
    Just cashed out without any problem

• winston75
    • By winston75 21st Jul 18, 7:41 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    winston75
    • 21st Jul 18, 7:41 PM
    • 21st Jul 18, 7:41 PM
    I'm currently having problems with getting paid by Branded surveys.

I cashed out the first ever payment from them no problem through Amazon. I tried the same recently for my second payout but it came back as failed and I had the points credited back to my account. I had an email saying there was a problem with the gift merchant.

I tried it again 3 times with Argos too, but I keep getting the same problem...

So the points seem to be stuck in my account. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I can do to get paid?
    • winston75
    • By winston75 1st Aug 18, 9:28 AM
    • 15 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    winston75
    • 1st Aug 18, 9:28 AM
    • 1st Aug 18, 9:28 AM
    Just tried again with PayPal, but the 7 days have passed and the payout has failed again!

What can I do? Has anyone else got around this?
    • Spendingqueen
    • By Spendingqueen 12th Aug 18, 8:15 PM
    • 155 Posts
    • 45 Thanks
    Spendingqueen
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:15 PM
    • 12th Aug 18, 8:15 PM
    I got a paypal payment about 3 days ago, it did take a few days longer than normal. Think about 10-11 days. Are you trying to get a large amount? Mine was just $20
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,575Posts Today

6,686Users online

Martin's Twitter