Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 13th Feb 18, 10:25 AM
    • 560Posts
    • 809Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Debt Free By 2019?
    • 13th Feb 18, 10:25 AM
    Debt Free By 2019? 13th Feb 18 at 10:25 AM
    Well - i attempted one diary and failed at that

Debts are in my signature and have not changed much but trying to juggle repayments with driving lessons and savings for a car - PS first time car insurance judging by quotes - ouch

The CC has been brought down and back up again as I've paid a chunk and then had to use it again as I used all my disposable to pay the chunk then left nothing for food etc however, silly me has only just sussed out the APR is annual and not monthly - that is embarrassing to admit but now I know I can pay a set amount and not use all of my money and then use the card again.

So - car insurance is expensive! Did some test quotes cheapest one around £500 upfront and then £80 a month. £80 a month is fine but £500 - ouch. Had I anticipated that I probably could have saved from the start of my lessons to pay it annually in one go but no one mentioned the extortionate insurance

On the plus side I should have between £500 and £600 for a car by the time I take my test which I didn't want to spend any more than that, so happy just to hopefully hit my target savings.

That's about all for now - just saying hello on this new diary really
    Last edited by onedaysomeday; 19-04-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want
Page 4
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 22nd Mar 18, 5:47 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Well I did it, I did the entire module and sent it off

My brain is a bit fried now though

Spendy day today, only ended up spending £1 in £land as they did not have the scented one I like but they did have an Aloe Vera one so will be trying that. Plus will spend around £7 on the train this evening.

OH has agreed to transfer the money next week for my block booking saving me the £50 I hadn't quite scrounged together yet, which is good as it means the money I have scraped together will be for my dentist appt that won't have to go on the CC now

Enjoy your evening everyone!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 23rd Mar 18, 2:27 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Today has been a quietly productive day, also a NSD which is always good.
    I did have to book in for a haircut today as OH pointed out to be yesterday that I have a big gap at the back of my hair. I've had this problem for years but now that it's noticeable to others I'm quiet paranoid so hoping to commit to getting regular trims and slowly get it levelled out - I'm not brave enough to get it all chopped to the same length in one go, that would be a lot of hair

I've been trying to be more gentle with the hair at the back when brushing and styling but I think I'm really going to have to cut down (according to various sites) on how much I wash it and style it (heat style). I work every week day so I will have to get in the habit of sticking it in a ponytail or a bun and just going over the bits at the front with straighteners where necessary, and only washing every other day. I wash it every day at the minute but I will just have to learn to become friends with dry shampoo!

I also need to commit to taking slightly better care of myself and start taking my vitamins and exercising again, I have also used my last Audible credit on a book called "The Self-Care Revolution" I didn't realise it was only 4 hours long but it could still be useful

Lunch was paid for by my nan for our weekly meal, and I've made a few pennies from surveys today so all in all a good day I think
    • lonelyrat
    • By lonelyrat 24th Mar 18, 6:29 PM
    • 407 Posts
    • 991 Thanks
    lonelyrat
    The lashes were a bit much for me! The blush was what was funniest though... I think maybe I'm just very pale because the colours were really, really bright. I looked pretty ridiculous!

Glad you're feeling more positive! The book sounds good and so does your weekly baths! Very jealous... Me and OH used to have a bath in our flat and it made me so happy. Now we live with his parents it's just showers which is really sad!

Sorry about the situation with your OH/ his ex/ their children. I used to be with a guy who had a daughter and it was quite difficult for me... Partly because I was younger than him and didn't really have a desire to settle down as I was just starting at University. Somehow we fell into a relationship anyway but I didn't meet his daughter for about a year! I just kept putting it off which was maybe bad of me. I'm sure it'll all work out for you though and if they're going to plan things better then I'm sure things will get easier!
    Last edited by lonelyrat; 24-03-2018 at 6:31 PM.
    Total Debt : 625 / 7266.93
    Weight Loss: 17.3kg / 45kg
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 24th Mar 18, 10:37 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    We only have a bath here so sometimes it is irritating having to have one and I do relish the showers at OH's especially in the morning before work!

Yes he's quite a bit older than me and they were married for a long time so I guess it was never going to be plain sailing - I imagine its partly to do with her bf not being very involved that she's reluctant to let me be involved (the cynical part of me wants to say she's a little jealous that she's not the one with the partner actively trying to be involved as past events indicate but trying to do less of the cynical stuff ) so we are hoping and praying he steps up!

Week off of work for me next week, driving lessons are going well and looking forward to driving to see OH's family weekend after next so going to bed positive tonight! I'm also relieved my haircut didn't go badly - I've had various cuts before where they have taken so much off, or have obliged with my wish to not have my hair trimmed whilst highlighting it, but not feeling the need to bring to my attention the left side of my hair was about 3 inches longer than the right side - and I wish that was an exaggeration . I did get quite a bit taken off but he showed me right from the start how much would be coming off to even it at the back where my breakage was, and I'll be more careful going forwards with brushing it/trying to use less heat/getting regular trims so it should grow nicely from now, fingers crossed. I just couldn't bring myself to meet OH family with a gap in my hair at the back that was obvious enough for OH to notice

Was in town for a while and didn't spend anything more than the cost of my cut, walked to and from town and to my aunts to collect my old bike and rode that home again. Tomorrow will be a NSD as I have literally nothing planned other than some relaxing and pampering myself, painting nails etc ready to go into next week feeling good - hope everyone is having a great weekend!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 31st Mar 18, 12:50 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    It's been a whole week since I posted, it's been relatively quiet on the home stretch to payday and I've been off of work and not really done much with the time. I'm just waiting for the bank holidays to pass so my bills can go out and get cracking with the debt repayments.

I've decided to start the 30 day shred on Monday as I'm still slowly gaining weight whilst not running, although I think if I can make it through the next week with no pain at all in my foot I will attempt some gentle running and hopefully I can pick it up again.

On a vain and TMI note I started using a spray from boots that you spray on your back to keep the skin clear and it appears to be helping, I struggle with that area as its not the easiest to clean! I also have only used my straighteners once in a whole week! I suspect that is mainly due to me not having to go to work for a whole week, we shall see how it goes next week but I'm trying to plait my small fringe to the side to avoid straightening it, and put my hair in a ponytail or bun. I've also tried to moisturise everyday and can see a difference in the condition of my skin around my thighs and butt

I started reading Fearne Cotton's "Happy" and I like what I have read so far!

Also, some super awesome news. Once OH has moved into a bigger place, his ex has decided that I will be able to meet his kids. Kind of out of the blue, but apparently she has decided that we are happy together and at some point will move in together, and there's nothing she could do to stop that, and she doesn't want to stress about it anymore. So cue desperate scrabbling to try and find somewhere bigger for OH to live

This is not a very DFW post at all, just muddling along until Tuesday until all the pennies go out
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 2nd Apr 18, 5:05 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    I cannot wait to go to sleep tonight,

Mainly - because when I wake up my bills will actually start pinging out to where they are supposed to go, and money will go to my savings too.

Equally, because I am exhausted. I woke up feeling really rough today but ploughed through my short shift and then cracked on with the first day of the 30 day shred DVD which it got to a point where I really regretted even trying and wanted to cry but when I paused it I was 15 minutes into a 27 minute video so told myself I could push through and I did, even if some bits were a bit half hearted and struggling.

So I finished it, and was more grateful that I did when I got home and went to take my "before" pictures and put on my newest pair of gym bottoms (so not stretched out yet) and I was spilling over the sides of them oh well, I've taken the first step now, and there's some running on the spot in it so I can gauge my foot as I go along too.

For now, I'm relaxing with a coffee before I have a mock driving test after which I will have dinner and crawl into bed - not a DFW post in the slightest but oh well
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 2nd Apr 18, 9:29 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Hurry up tomorrow!

I am all tucked up in bed eager for the morning to wake up and pay off some debts, and see some money in my savings pots! Admittedly not a massive amount in each but it's a start!

My mock driving test went okay - up until we turned back into my street I had passed but i turned in as I thought the approaching car had flashed me and it turned out it just looked like it as he went over a speed bump, but I take comfort in the fact that I will be ending the test in a test car park I have driven to/into hundreds of times rather than my rubbish road, and some of the minor faults were easily avoidable things I don't normally do, and as I have done them I know I will keep a better eye out on the actual test.

Two more lessons to go, then an hour or so of driving beforehand on the day - I can't decide if I'm excited or nervous. I feel a little more reassured after today that I'm capable of passing, I just need to not let nerves get the better of me on the day!

Having a nice early night tonight, hopefully wake up feeling better tomorrow, will be reading a little of my book then off to the land of nod!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 3rd Apr 18, 2:59 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    The day to make payments finally arrived hooray!

With some jiggling around of repayments I managed to settle all 4 small debts I had been thinking about settling, paid over £500 in debt repayments today and whilst I only have enough left now for my allowance, that was kind of the idea! My debt is now over £1,300 less than it was

The Lowell debts were very easy to settle I just did that online but the other two.. I've never struggled so much to get a company to take my money I was on the phone for aaaages. But hey ho it's all done now!

I also managed day 2 of the 30 day shred despite feeling achey and still feeling rough. My early night last night did not happen I tried and tried but was still awake at 1am

The only things I need to do now really are withdraw my allowance and my nan's cash from the bank on my way to the train station later then everything else left in the account are DD's to come out when they need to.

I will pop into NatW tomorrow as there should be a letter there regarding my packaged accounts complaint, for some reason as my address is different to the last time I used the account (now closed and overdrawn) they won't send their final response to me in the post to my address, even though they have sent a final response about another complain and statements to where I am now, so I'm hoping it's gone in my favour if they are keeping it safe! It was supposed to arrive within 7 working days which is tomorrow so will pop my head in. I spoke to a gentleman in there who did say he would call if it turned up but he popped my name and number in such a scruffy note pad with no explanation alongside it that I'm not holding my breath for him to call
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 5th Apr 18, 2:39 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    It all seems to go quiet on the DFW front after the intial rush of payments out of my account for debt repayments

I went into NWest yesterday and the letter still has not arrived - I'd worked yesterday out to be the latest out of "5-7 working days" including weekends Easter etc so was a little annoyed when the lady in the bank said it was probably delayed due to Easter - she too took my number but actually wrote down my name what letter I was getting etc so slightly more confident that she will call when it arrives - it should be any day now even if I allow extra extra time for Easter!

Yesterday was a nightmare OH drove down to see me so we could go to the cinema then back up to his to save me train fare, by the time he got here (late due to his ex being stuck in traffic to pick up the kids) and him having not realised by me asking "can you bring some protein powder in your shaker and I'll add milk" that he needed to bring said shaker for me to make a drink in, I was tired, achey, and hungry and coming to the realisation we were about to sit for two hours and not really talk, come out starving at around 9pm, then go home eat and go to bed. I don't mean to sound fussy but on the days where we see eachother from around 7pm and I have to be up at 5.45 the next morning, I prefer to be able to talk to him for the whole evening. The shaker thing is funnier to me today than it was yesterday though - my face methinks reflected the pain in my muscles when I realised I wouldn't be able to have a protein shake

Anyway, so we then went to what calls itself a buffet restaurant/indian restaurant. Turns out that the buffet is only on a Sunday (!?) and their Indian menu was not that great neither was their wine so we pretty much just had poppadoms with the dips and paid and left. It was really awkward as the waiter was really pushy trying to find out why we were leaving, asking loads of questions. We eventually ended up in Spoons which was okay until I found a hair in my food - was so relieved to get home in the end

I'm onto day 4 of the 30 day shred - the night before last night was funny I couldn't really get up or down unaided thankfully my body is getting used to it now!

Lots to do when I get in tonight, mainly tidying but also packing a tiny case for going to see OH's family for the weekend, very hard to pack when he has no plans set in stone...! Ah well
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 6th Apr 18, 2:23 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Well the working week is nearly over!

I am very impressed with myself as I have managed 5 full days of the 30 day shred! I think it will be done 5 days a week whilst I am at work as my dumbbells are here and, whilst they aren't very heavy, I don't know if I can be bothered to take them home at the weekend! There's also no guarantee I'll get the alone time downstairs at home (my room barely accommodates the double bed and drawers so definitely no room to work out) whereas it's guaranteed at work as I work by myself. It just means I'd get it done in 6 weeks as opposed to 5 if I had done 6 days per week of it, plus I'll more than likely just go to the normal gym one day at the weekend or swim instead so I'm still keeping active.

Roll on 6pm then off to the train station up to OH, then on wards in the car to visit his family for the weekend. The hotel looks really nice, includes breakfast, and has a pool and Jacuzzi bit too, so really looking forward to getting there. I did text OH and ask if he could pack in his bag a top that I wanted to wear for lunch tomorrow as it's quite loose and I won't feel as self conscious about my recent weight gain (turns out to be 9lbs!) but apparently the top has only made it into the washing machine today since it went in the wash basket just under 2 weeks ago - men!

Going to try not to spend a lot this weekend but OH likes to shop - I will just be window shopping and letting him crack on

Have a great weekend everyone!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 9th Apr 18, 12:16 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Well the weekend away was lovely - the hotel was really nice and had a lovely evening on Saturday at OH's sisters house with her husband and OH's best friend from childhood, laughed and had a really nice time. They make me feel very welcome even though this is only the second time I have seen them I also did not spend a lot just the odd coffee here and there so could have been much worse!

Had a driving lesson last night, have one tonight straight from work & then the next time I see my instructor will be on TEST DAY! I feel quite excited about it at the moment but I'm sure nerves will kick in after my lesson today as I know that's the last practise run, so to speak. The weather forecast on the day is cloudy but dry so fingers crossed it stays that way! I keep eyeing the traffic conditions around my test time at work and it seems fine

Still awaiting my letter from NWest I think if I haven't had a call by tomorrow I will pop into the branch Wednesday and if there's nothing, call NWest as there was a number to call if I had any further questions.

Not much DFW at the moment, just plodding along until payday trying to spend as little as possible
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 10th Apr 18, 11:04 AM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    So I have thought long & hard about whether or not to be honest about this, but this is my DFD where I need to hold myself accountable so here we go - my debt has gone UP in the last month or so, mainly bits and pieces from years ago that caught up with me, but I also borrowed some more at a high rate to pay off one urgently and put one on my CC. I also had two CC's that had non existent balances but now hold balances, so think I will have to redo my signature completely, also not sure what it means for my pay off all debt by the end of the year challenge but will work all of that out later

I'm annoyed with myself for not dealing with these years ago, but I'm also confident now that it's everything I ever borrowed accounted for and being managed (albeit one or two slowly until I get the bigger ones cleared) and now there should be no more surprises - ever! My aim now is to overpay and tighten my strings even more to pay everything down as soon as possible. The higher amount annoys me, but I know I don't have to worry about any more letters in the post or being caught off guard.

I'm also awaiting the outcome of a few complaints with companies so hopefully will get some good results there too but I'm not relying on that.

Off to update my sig and hang my head in sorrow...
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 10th Apr 18, 11:38 AM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Well, now that everything is up to date on here I can write a current to-do list for today which is as follows:

- Count whatís left in my purse & bank
    - Find Barclays statements for loan complaint with FOS
    - Write letter to NWest for 2010 statements
    - Phone NWest regarding letter
    - 30-day shred
    - Hoover tonight instead of tomorrow to have less chores to do before seeing OH
    - Rewrite coursework and send off again with requested changes

I have enough allowance left to see me through until payday, and almost have enough on PA to warrant cashing out and paying straight to a debt. I'm confident that with with overpayments anywhere possible I can still pay off everything by the end of the year and achieve my goal of going into 2019 debt free and ready to enjoy life

I should probably do an SOA but I am going to leave it until (as long as I pass my test) I have a car and have realistic figures for what I will be paying out each month
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 10th Apr 18, 5:38 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    To do list update:

- Count whatís left in my purse & bank have £45 in purse so more than I thought and more than enough
    - Find Barclays statements for loan complaint with FOS (to do at home)
    - Write letter to NWest for 2010 statements done and sent off
    - Phone NWest regarding letter done - receiving a cheque but is being resent as I should have had it by now
    - 30-day shred smashed it
    - Hoover tonight instead of tomorrow to have less chores to do before seeing OH (to do when I get home)
    - Rewrite coursework and send off again with requested changes done and waiting for feedback

A productive few hours! I phoned NW to ask about my letter and the lady flat out said on the phone "you should have received the cheque by now" (cheque - yay ! ) and put me through to the person who had sorted my complaint who told me how much it was and it's not loads but I'll be able to take around £70 off of my hefty CC so that was great news!

I have updated my target in the pay debt off by xmas thread and although it's like I'm starting fresh I have to remember I paid off a lot before these old ones came up so I would be worse off had I not paid them and I still paid off a lot of debt already
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 11th Apr 18, 9:22 AM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Morning all!

Quiet morning this morning so have been putting a new sheet on my excel spreadsheet for debts & budgeting - one table with all the debts, their balance, the monthly payment and months remaining, with an column totalling overpayments at the end.

Then a table underneath where I can add in each over payment that I make that then updates the top. I'm going to update the start balances at the start of each month, and I'm printing them to keep in my paperwork folder at home to be able to have physical proof of my progress too. I am determined to do this!

I must remember when I am updating the balances to be taking the interest into account, so a £100 payment off my CC won't take the whole £100 off the balance. Ah well, progress is progress.

To do list for today:
    - Wait for module feedback and adjust as necessary/start next module
    - Chores galore when I get home this evening
    - File debt sheet away into my folder at home
    - Try and do some surveys
    - Tidy desk for cover for tomorrow
    - 30 day shred

Happy Wednesday
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 11th Apr 18, 12:15 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Well... I have done the dreaded recalculating of my DFD and if I just pay what I have always planned to pay with the minimums for the extra debts thrown in, I will be paying my last penny to debt on 1st April 2019 with a few hundred left over. This could be sooner, if I used the EF before then to settle the last few, but I like looking at it and seeing that on 01/04/2019 I could have £800 in my EF and around £400 in pots. This doesn't factor in any overpayments (of which I plan to make plenty) so I'm confident I can have it paid off a few months early if I'm very careful

I will update as I go along with OP's to make sure I always have an accurate DFD

There's also the possibility too that once I contact about one of my new/old debts they may offer me a lower balance to settle it too
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 13th Apr 18, 8:11 AM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Feeling unstoppable today as yesterday... I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!
    I genuinely sat and cried when he told me I had passed as I was nervous with it being the first test, but also because it was important to pass so that it means I could in a few months move in with OH and still be able to get to work easily and see more of him before I move in too. Now the hunt for a cheap little runaround begins!

Happy Friday everyone!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 13th Apr 18, 5:12 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Well it's nearly the weekend!

Good MSE news:
    - My nan told me to keep £10 of her £50 to "treat myself" so that's going straight to the car fund as it's close to the end of the month and the time when I will be wanting to buy a car. I will have another £200 going to that on payday and hopefully then enough for a first bulk insurance payment
    - I have around £15.00 sitting in PA and know from another survey I did I'll be invited to one shortly following on that's worth another £3
    - I should be able to pick up my cheque from NWest tomorrow and that will take some money off the CC
    - I have around £5 in change to go in my sealed pot when I get home
    - I have cancelled Netflix as it was only my dad and brother that were using the account so I have told them that they can make their own!

I met my nan for lunch and she got me some champagne and a card as a congratulations on passing my test which was really lovely of her

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 17th Apr 18, 10:02 AM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Morning all - posts are fewer and further between in the crawl upto payday

Not much is really happening still waiting for a cheque from NWest, the original one arrived on Saturday (!) but I knew the cheque in there had been cancelled and was expecting to pick up the new one, so waiting on that one before I can cash it. I have requested a payout on PA - only £17 but want to make a payment on my CC to feel like I am doing something and put an OP on my spreadsheet.

OH drove all the way to Leicester yesterday to look at a car on my behalf as he had the whole day free. The plan had been for him to come and get me if it was decent and then me follow him on the 70 mile journey home. Alas, he said that he (with his years of driving various cars) struggled as the clutch and gears were so tough so he didn't think it was a good idea for me to have to drive it so far home. It's shame as it came with warranty a years breakdown cover etc as it was through a garage but even the guy who was trying to make the sale admitted it was tough to drive.

Anyway I was really down after that as I was so excited at the thought of having a car. I posted on FB if anyone knew anyone who was selling etc and a good friend got in touch and said his parents are selling and 06 Fiesta for £450 (well within my budget) so I'm going to meet him to take a look at it. It's got windy down windows and a cassette player but I can work around that and I'm happy if it all runs well as I learnt in a Fiesta so the reverse gear is in the same place think OH is a bit gutted that he drove all that way and now I'm managing to find a car on my own but I have told him how much I appreciate the lengths he offers to go to, to help me. I do think it will be weird at first when I'm not dependent on him to drive to places anymore!

So hopefully that pans out they've said it was a spare car for them nothing wrong with it MOT til November and they'll wait until the end of the month and I get paid if I want to buy it so fingers crossed!
    • onedaysomeday
    • By onedaysomeday 17th Apr 18, 2:52 PM
    • 560 Posts
    • 809 Thanks
    onedaysomeday
    Quiet day as per usual today - my job really can be quite boring but it means I get a lot of time to do my own stuff and I've been doing a distance learning course with all the quiet time so it's not too bad. I will probably start looking around once I'm bought a car and I'm comfortable driving it around but it's good for now and the money allows me to pay off debt at a steady pace.

Quiet days often equal thinking days for me and today I have been thinking about areas I would like to improve in my life and where I could improve them:

Finances
    A given really as I would not be writing a DFD otherwise! But I have a plan in place from the end of next month when my outgoings are regular (e.g. end of this month I will be buying a car paying a chunk of insurance) and I know exactly what is going in and out. Snowball calculator says 9 months to debt free but I can do this sooner if I make as many over-payments as I can

Health
    Since the start of the year I have (at last count) gained 11 pounds. I am still not big by any means but bigger than I have been for years
    - start taking vitamins again
    - start running again slowly and see how I get on
    - pick up 30 day shred again (life got in the way for a few days)
    - drink more water and green tea

Happiness
    - appreciate the little things more
    - focus on the positives and not the negatives
    - actually finish books that are supposed to help with the above
    - take a bit more care in my appearance so I don't feel so rubbish all the time - take better care of skin, paint nails, etc

I'm going to start to make more of a concious effort to work on those three areas and hopefully each of them should boost the other really
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

103Posts Today

1,447Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin