IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Expected N244 turnaround

Options
Following on from my Bankruptcy thread in the other forum, My N244 and help with fees forms were signed for today by the County Court Business Centre.

The application was a fairly straight forward one, the CCJ was given after a bankruptcy order was made, the claimant ignored multiple letters from myself and the OR advising them of this and saying any amounts owed should be brought to the OR and not me, before the CCJ was brought. I enclosed a short letter outlining these events and included copies of documentation proving these facts, so hopefully the judge will be able to deal with this matter quickly.

I am wondering however, how long typically can I expect to wait until I hear if I have been successful? I can't find a timescale online anywhere.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Your original thread was moved out of here to the more appropriate bankruptcy forum

Copy and paste your above post in your thread there and let this one die
  • Rscott93
    Rscott93 Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 12 February 2018 at 7:11PM
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    Your original thread was moved out of here to the more appropriate bankruptcy forum

Copy and paste your above post in your thread there and let this one die

I have done so.

HOWEVER, do you not think this matter is more suited to this forum, as it is an individual question related to the N244 process?

I believe so. I also believe it is more likely to receive any relevant / accurate responses on this forum, as this matter is much more relevant to this forum than the Bankruptcy forum.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,654 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you are asking about court processes, I'm not sure either a board headed The Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board or one headed The Bankruptcy & Living With It Board is the appropriate one.

Perhaps Legal Beagles is the place to go.
  • Rscott93
    Rscott93 Posts: 51 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 12 February 2018 at 7:26PM
    Options
    KeithP wrote: »
    If you are asking about court processes, I'm not sure either a board headed The Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board or one headed The Bankruptcy & Living With It Board is the appropriate one.

Perhaps Legal Beagles is the place to go.

Perhaps. I will try the one you suggested.

I just figured with there being so many people who have went through this process on here, one may be able to give some advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure