PayPal create label problem - error code 53001

Options
Moogles44
Moogles44 Posts: 237 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
Ive been trying all afternoon/evening to print PayPal labels out from their create label option and get this code continually. PayPal couldnt help. Has anyone found a way round this?
Id rarher print from PayPal site as helps me keep my books correct and also I want tracking on PayPal and I have too many to fill in each tracking number individually.
If you don’t like a thread or post just move on by.

Never a need to be ugly

Comments

• IWANTBLUE
    Options
    NO USE TO YOU, BUT SUFFERING THE SAME ISSUES, SO INTERESTED IF YOU GET A WORK AROUND :(

cheers ...
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    If you Google the error code and paypal there are numerous threads, this is just one which suggests changing browser:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business/ERRORCODE-50001-keep-recieving-this-when-trying-to-quot/td-p/1127632
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Moogles44
    Options
    I!!!8217;m on the iPad, gone to Firefox and chrome, gone to classic site, gone to new site and none work. I!!!8217;m creating labels on Royal Mail site but it!!!8217;s really time consuming and annoying .
    If you don’t like a thread or post just move on by.

Never a need to be ugly
  • IWANTBLUE
    Options
    Likewise, first thing I tried was diff browser with no effect :(

Bizarrely I went through ebay and paid that way (which never used to work for me for the last few months when shutl updated their involvement) they always said they couldn't deal with my PayPal account (hence I found the paypal direct method and found it easier and better anyway..

Will have to see if theyve sorted it next time :) Thanks anyway
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport