Bank accounts not showing

Hi Guys,

I have two standard current accounts (Halifax and Lloyds) that aren't showing on my credit file. (MSE Credit Club and Noddle)

Can anyone think why?

Cheers
zayt nisht meshugge

Comments

• Because they don't report those accounts to those CRAs.

They may report them to Equifax or not at all.
  • Thanks ZX81, can't get onto Equifax so I guess I'll never know.
    zayt nisht meshugge
  • You should be able to access your equifax report from clearscore.
    2.88 kWp System, SE Facing, 30 Degree Pitch, 12 x 240W Conergy Panels, Samil Solar River Inverter, Havant, Hampshire. Installed July 2012, acquired by me on purchase of house in August 2017
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    How old are the accounts. Older contract terms didn't give the bank permission to share your data.
  • They were both opened a few years ago.

I can't access my Equifax report through clearscore, for some reason I fail the identity check and I can't contact them to resolve it.
    zayt nisht meshugge
  • nic_c
    nic_c Posts: 2,928 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    What's the worry about them not showing? Have you any variations of your address, e.g. Flat 2 The Street and 2 The Street. If they is a slight variation on how your bank address you and what shows on the CRA's then contact the CRA's to inform them.
  • I'm not particularly bothered about them not showing, but I'm trying to improve my credit report so I thought that it may help if they did.

There's no difference in the addresses.
    zayt nisht meshugge
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Ignore the score, its fiction made up by the reference agency which lenders don't use. If you don't believe me have a look through this and the loans board where there are plenty of people with high or even maximum scores denied loans.
  • Tarambor wrote: »
    Ignore the score, its fiction made up by the reference agency which lenders don't use. If you don't believe me have a look through this and the loans board where there are plenty of people with high or even maximum scores denied loans.

I know, that's why I didn't say "score".
    zayt nisht meshugge
  • RG2015
    RG2015 Posts: 5,901 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Tarambor wrote: »
    Ignore the score, its fiction made up by the reference agency which lenders don't use.
    popeye2755 wrote: »
    I know, that's why I didn't say "score".
    I had the same a couple of years ago. I went out of my way not to talk about my credit score but I was still told to ignore my score.

I sometimes wonder if people actually read posts before responding.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure