IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Euro Car Parks (Tamworth)

Hi I had a parking charge notice from euro parking I went dreams beds in Tamworth i work there but don't know the place. I c9me out of car park wounded round the building couldn't find entrance thought stuff it I only got 45 mins so was heading back to my car and saw the entrance.. popped in chatted organised the mattress great price happy come out boom fine or invoice. I went back in store told the manager who said ooh I will have a word and I also explained I walked round the building before finding door also showed him my handbag to say I was coming here for the sale in my lunch gr8 don't k ow Tamworth. He was fine said he would have a chat but I asked would you hel if this lot won't canx they both said yes.. life goes on waiting for bed rang them euro parking to explain what had happened not interested use the appeal so I did only to find they are the appeal .rejected rang dreams nothing to do with us not our property so it's a set up ? Then they said I still had 14 days left to pay . So I didn't now got letter from them threatening sandstone solicitors .. not happy as dreams no back up but did say it's euro land ???
So I don't have a leg to stand on except I'm not goung to pay as they were not understanding they just want money ? Help

Comments

• ratechaser
    ratechaser Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    I'm curious. Assuming you took a few minutes to actually peruse this forum before you posted, what made you think that grammatically incontinent wall of largely unpunctuated text was going to get you a meaningful response?

Maybe try again once you've read the newbies thread?
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ratechaser wrote: »
    I'm curious. Assuming you took a few minutes to actually peruse this forum before you posted, what made you think that grammatically incontinent wall of largely unpunctuated text was going to get you a meaningful response?

Maybe try again once you've read the newbies thread?

I didn't see any point in expanding on my post. I did consider adding innit m8 at the end but felt that might be too verbose.
  • docmatt
    docmatt Posts: 915 Forumite
    If you read it fast it’s sounds like that ‘Yeah but no but’ girl from Little Britain. Vikki someone :D
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    docmatt wrote: »
    If you read it fast it’s sounds like that ‘Yeah but no but’ girl from Little Britain. Vikki someone :D

Vicky Pollard. No relation to Eric. Or a tree.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure