Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • 2nd mortgage
    • By 2nd mortgage 6th Jan 18, 10:01 PM
    • 61Posts
    • 20Thanks
    2nd mortgage
    M&S credit card limit
    • 6th Jan 18, 10:01 PM
    M&S credit card limit 6th Jan 18 at 10:01 PM
    I have been accepted for a 0% M&S credit card which I am planning to use to pay off a balance on another card whose 0% is coming to an end. It was a longer process than other cards that I have applied for before & i will get a credit agreement in post which I have to send back before receiving the card !!!
    More importantly no one can tell me what is my credit limit. They don't have access to that information on their system. I have been asked to wait for the credit agreement. Now its not the end of the world but its unexpected & annoying. Maybe because its M&S, I expected otherwise.
    Any experience of their credit limits? Are they usually generous?
Page 1
    • A4445
    • By A4445 6th Jan 18, 10:10 PM
    • 769 Posts
    • 354 Thanks
    A4445
    • 6th Jan 18, 10:10 PM
    • 6th Jan 18, 10:10 PM
    Yes they are a bit old school, I called to ask what my limit was and they wouldn't tell me either. I got £2k not particularly generous.
    • Gary_Dexter
    • By Gary_Dexter 6th Jan 18, 11:01 PM
    • 1,317 Posts
    • 763 Thanks
    Gary_Dexter
    • 6th Jan 18, 11:01 PM
    • 6th Jan 18, 11:01 PM
    I believe HSBC supply their cards.

So they’d follow their process
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

595Posts Today

5,741Users online

Martin's Twitter