Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 37,049Posts
    • 249,335Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swagbucking into 2018
    • 4th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    Swagbucking into 2018 4th Jan 18 at 10:51 AM
    Copied from 2017

Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Originally posted by Becles
Page 67
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 7th Mar 18, 11:32 AM
    • 107 Posts
    • 279 Thanks
    sonjaday
    None of the Toro flight searches are ticking the discover box today and only the 10 question quiz on radiumOne - I've been getting it wrong before for ages, does anyone have the answers that actually did it? (or any other secret discover tips )
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    Have you tried RadiumOne Trending Offers - Explore New Interesting Websites for 1sb? Underneath Trending, there's Tripping for 3sb, sometimes it offers 8 or even 10sb, but it would tick the Discover box for you.

I don't have a 10 question quiz, what was the subject? I've kept a few answers - just in case!!!

Today I keep missing the Instant Survey's, but the flight searches ticked, so mustn't grumble!!
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 7th Mar 18, 11:43 AM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 9,918 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Have you tried RadiumOne Trending Offers - Explore New Interesting Websites for 1sb? Underneath Trending, there's Tripping for 3sb, sometimes it offers 8 or even 10sb, but it would tick the Discover box for you.

I don't have a 10 question quiz, what was the subject? I've kept a few answers - just in case!!!

Today I keep missing the Instant Survey's, but the flight searches ticked, so mustn't grumble!!
    Originally posted by sonjaday
    Sonja, I've got neither of the 2 (Explore or tripping). The quiz is the one with the nature questions. Strange it can be so different for people...
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • jayII
    • By jayII 7th Mar 18, 11:51 AM
    • 38,158 Posts
    • 107,075 Thanks
    jayII
    I find that EngageMe TV works as long as I start if off before 8am. It doesn't seem to matter when (I'm usually up by 6am), as long as it is before 8.

If I start it off very early (5/6-ish) I'll often get a few extra SB from it before the counter resets at 8am.
    Fighting the biggest battle of my life. Started 30th January 2018.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 7th Mar 18, 12:14 PM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 9,918 Thanks
    Happygreen
    phew, I found Tripping on SuperRewards, which actually credited and ticked the box....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • thisone
    • By thisone 7th Mar 18, 1:11 PM
    • 1,288 Posts
    • 38,738 Thanks
    thisone
    Just got my second 7sb search win collectors bill since 8am today, so maybe it's time to try again?
    • katep23
    • By katep23 7th Mar 18, 1:20 PM
    • 1,324 Posts
    • 9,448 Thanks
    katep23
    Just got my second 7sb search win collectors bill since 8am today, so maybe it's time to try again?
    Originally posted by thisone
    Thanks, just tried and also got my second win for 7sb.

• andrewsummers
    • By andrewsummers 7th Mar 18, 3:13 PM
    • 299 Posts
    • 409 Thanks
    andrewsummers
    Okay this is weird...Search on my to do list has been ticked off even though I haven't had a search win....
    • katep23
    • By katep23 7th Mar 18, 3:21 PM
    • 1,324 Posts
    • 9,448 Thanks
    katep23
    Okay this is weird...Search on my to do list has been ticked off even though I haven't had a search win....
    Originally posted by andrewsummers
    If it is your daily To Do list, you only need to search not win for this to complete.

• silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 7th Mar 18, 3:22 PM
    • 1,241 Posts
    • 3,070 Thanks
    silverfairy
    Originally posted by andrewsummers
    Have you clicked on the ' search ' on the to do list?
    It still marks it as completed even if you do not earn any sb.
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 7th Mar 18, 3:45 PM
    • 107 Posts
    • 279 Thanks
    sonjaday
    During the Valentine's collector's bills, someone on this forum noticed that by searching on relevant Valentine words, they had better chances of wining. I just searched on 4 Leaf Clovers and I had the Rainbow and A Pot of Gold Collector's bill, it may be worth a try.
    • GreyAndGold
    • By GreyAndGold 7th Mar 18, 5:16 PM
    • 283 Posts
    • 2,944 Thanks
    GreyAndGold
    *Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7pm GMT to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/6m9uy9
    • unemployable.me.uk
    • By unemployable.me.uk 7th Mar 18, 6:36 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    unemployable.me.uk
    Enter Mothercarez8qcow3 in the Swag Code Box before 7PM GMT for 3SB.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 7th Mar 18, 6:55 PM
    • 682 Posts
    • 1,330 Thanks
    MissPop
    Enter Mothercarez8qcow3 in the Swag Code Box before 7PM GMT for 3SB.
    Originally posted by unemployable.me.uk
    Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared.
    Originally posted by GreyAndGold
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Make 2018 in 2018 - 665.74/2018

2018 totals
    GiftHulk - 17.36 | Swagbucks - 75
    Prolific Academic - 41.58 | Qmee - 40
    • jayII
    • By jayII 7th Mar 18, 7:32 PM
    • 38,158 Posts
    • 107,075 Thanks
    jayII
    There's a repeating 1SB nCrave on the homepage (also on watch if it's not on your homepage).
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 7th Mar 18, 7:33 PM
    • 4,364 Posts
    • 9,923 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    Have you clicked on the ' search ' on the to do list?
    It still marks it as completed even if you do not earn any sb.
    Originally posted by silverfairy
    Wow, never knew this and it works! lol THANKS
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 34,570.30
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks 2,413.50
    • anamenottaken
    • By anamenottaken 7th Mar 18, 9:45 PM
    • 4,146 Posts
    • 3,632 Thanks
    anamenottaken
    There's a repeating 1SB nCrave on the homepage (also on watch if it's not on your homepage).
    Originally posted by jayII
    I just get a daily Mulligan which doesn't play as I get the message, "This player is restricted from playing videos"
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 7th Mar 18, 9:49 PM
    • 7,512 Posts
    • 11,386 Thanks
    cally6008
    I just get a daily Mulligan which doesn't play as I get the message, "This player is restricted from playing videos"
    Originally posted by anamenottaken
    Check and see if your browser needs updating
    Or use a different browser
    It definitely works on firefox

• jayII
    • By jayII 7th Mar 18, 10:25 PM
    • 38,158 Posts
    • 107,075 Thanks
    jayII
    Originally posted by anamenottaken
    I do a disk clean up if I get problems with SB videos playing, which usually sorts it out. (Fully clearing cookies usually causes more video problems than it solves for me on SB, but disk clean up has been really effective so far.)

The Ncrave worked well for me on Chrome.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 7th Mar 18, 11:00 PM
    • 1,288 Posts
    • 38,738 Thanks
    thisone
    Just got another 13sb search win, just with normal searching. Perhaps they've realised they were being too stingy?
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 7th Mar 18, 11:11 PM
    • 2,610 Posts
    • 9,918 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Check and see if your browser needs updating
    Or use a different browser
    It definitely works on firefox
    Originally posted by cally6008
    Doesn't play on Chrome or Firefox for me. Cleaned up everything, no luck.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,354Posts Today

6,194Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin