GFK Daily TV/Radio Surveys

Does anyone still do the GFK daily surveys? I have been doing them for years and years and used to regularly win the odd £1 to £5 e-vouchers. Not had anything from them for months now.

They used to send emails advising the winners list had been updated but not had this for ages neither. I checked the winners list on their website and it has not been updated since Sept/October?

Also, they had a large £1,000 prize draw a few weeks ago and I used all my 100,000+ points to enter this draw and again, nothing on their winners list re this prize.

I did send an email the other day asking re this but have not had any reply. They usually do reply to emails and answer queries.
The best things in life are free.....

Comments

• Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,632 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I do these surveys most days. I'm still getting their daily emails linking to the surveys, along with another email they're sending most days about their 'countdown to Christmas'. This tells how they're picking one MediaView member a day to win £20. I did the same as you re the £1000 draw, and have also been looking out for news about who won this.

I agree, they're usually very good about replying to emails. I'm sure you emailed the same address that I have, but I'll add it, just in case: mediahelpdesk@gfk.com

I can't think what is happening re your emails. But if I can think of anything else, I'll post again. Let us know how it goes, huh?

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • Thanks Blulu. I am still getting the daily emails for the (boring) surveys it is the emails they used to send out each week advising the winners list has been updated which I have not had for weeks now.

I don’t think I am on their favourite list as I did point out to them that the winners lists were not very helpful as they only show an initial and surname so if you have a popular surname trying to see if you are a winner is impossible. They advised they could not publish full names due to data protection.

Think it is time to think about ditching these BBC biased surveys :D
  • Blulu
    I'm such a saddo because I really enjoy doing them - don't tell anyone :D Yeah, I haven't had any winner emails for ages too. Good point re the initial and surname thing. Like you, I'm sure, I have check the winners list on the FAQ page to see who won the £1000, but I can't find it anywhere. Having said that, it's showing my name as having won £2 and I don't think it's one I have had notification for. So they might just be going a bit slow at the mo.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I was surprised to be notified in November I'd won 2 x £2 as I had just about given up on the surveys sometime before then (going by the winners list one was for a survey week in September and the other the first week in October).

I don't like the new layout with the "you missed xxx points" and needing to log in every time to enter/see what the prize draws are. Along with them messing up more than once crediting points at the time they should have and their other site that has taken over some of their surveys that awards "shells" I rarely bother with them now.
  • Well no response to my "contact us" I completed at the beginning of December and no response to my email which I sent last Thursday to the email address kindly posted by Blulu :(

The winners lists have still not been updated. Pretty poor show really. They always used to answer any queries quite quickly so not sure what is going on with them just now.
  • hertzyabazas
    hertzyabazas Posts: 33,385 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    I still do them and like you, used to win on a regular basis.
    Only won 1 x £1 in the last 3 months. I've not had an invite to the £5 week long survey for about 6 months now either.

I had 80k points which I shoved on the £1k draw and I thought to myself that there won't be anyone else saving their points up like me. I honestly/foolishly thought that everyone else would be using their points on all the giftcard comps.

Might dump it from my daily list to be honest.
    I've done various over the years and the one I only I swear by is Consumer Pulse
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    I honestly/foolishly thought that everyone else would be using their points on all the giftcard comps.

I've done various over the years and the one I only I swear by is Consumer Pulse

I had been doing some of the giftcard ones and got nothing.

Along with Pinecone that's been one of my favourites for years although you have to do a bit more for the rewards now - another media one is incompass which depending on what you sign up to has a week long media survey about once a month that pays £5 (it's a bit easier than the gfk week long one), mobile expressions is a mobile app that pays £2 a week just for having the app installed.
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Can anyone log in today or have I been banned due to my complaints :D
  • No - I can't log in either - I have emailed them about it but glad to know it's their system not me!
  • Blulu
    Email just in "We're so sorry, we seem to be experiencing technical issues with the portal so you may not have been able to access your surveys today. The surveys are working though, so please use the links below to let us know what you've been watching this New Year :"

So I don't think you're banned - yet :D

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing