Talk Radio Maplin Competition

Options
I had a phone call from Talk Radio tonight to say I've been shortlisted for the Maplin competition & was it ok to give my details to the producer so I may get a call Sunday morning :D

Has anyone ever had a call on air before? I'm so excited but really nervous :rotfl:

Thank you to whomever posted the competition :A

http://talkradio.co.uk/competitions

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,176 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes! I had a call from Heart, quite a long “put you at your ease” type chat before the real thing. Best of luck, hope you win too!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Catmadroo
    Options
    How did you do VickiMichelle?

I've had same call today to say I've been shortlisted for Monday and that you have to pick up within 5 rings could be anytime between 6am and 10am. I work in a school so wouldn't be able to answer after I'm in class and I have to drive along motorway too so worried they might call if I'm lucky enough when I can't get to the phone but its exciting to
    know I'm in with a chance
    Catmadroo

2018 wins: Trip to Portugal worth £20k! from Telegraph (still awaiting final details), £100 That's Life,
  • Vickimichelle
    Options
    Catmadroo wrote: »
    How did you do VickiMichelle?

I've had same call today to say I've been shortlisted for Monday and that you have to pick up within 5 rings could be anytime between 6am and 10am. I work in a school so wouldn't be able to answer after I'm in class and I have to drive along motorway too so worried they might call if I'm lucky enough when I can't get to the phone but its exciting to
    know I'm in with a chance

Yes they phoned me & I won a set of Phillips colour changing smart lights :j
  • Catmadroo
    Options
    Well done, I didn't get a call unfortunately
    Catmadroo

2018 wins: Trip to Portugal worth £20k! from Telegraph (still awaiting final details), £100 That's Life,
  • SaraKeer
    Options
    Well done. Was it as scary as you thought it would be? Worth it though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure