Boots Advantage proof of purchase

I wonder if anyone can help with this.
I bought an Oral B toothbrush in store from Boots with my Advantage card points on the 8th June 2017. It’s developed a fault and won’t hold a charge but I can’t find the receipt anywhere (I always keep every receipt but Sod’s law this one is missing!).
I’ve contacted Boots and asked if they can provide me with a proof of purchase from my Advantage card records to take into store. But they’ve said they don’t hold this information. After lots of emails back and forth & finally a phone call all they could do was tell me the date, time & number of points used in the store in question but just what they were used for. They said if I take this into the store they should be able to get a copy of the receipt of their system as it’s within 6 months. I went into the store today but the manager said they only keep records for 1 month & to contact head office via customer service. I’ve emailed them again but considering I’ve already been back and forth with them about 5 times I’m not holding out much hope. Does anyone have any experience of this with the Advantage card or have any advice? Thanks! Sam

Comments

• Do you have a debit or credit card statement you could use as proof of purchase?
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Diamandis wrote: »
    Do you have a debit or credit card statement you could use as proof of purchase?

She purchased it with points
  • Advantage Card statement from the Boots website?

Some rewards schemes let you keep track of what points you earn and spend on the scheme's website, does Boots Advantage Card do that?

(I genuinely don't know as I don't have one, neither does Mrs MbW.)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure