Options

Comments

• braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 February 2018 at 3:55PM
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    It's definitely the same egg zippy, but where the heck does Waities get the 4 Easter bunnies from?

Really hope it works for you, thanks for testing :)

asda.jpg

waut.jpg

Had a check of the HTML data on both Sada and Waities, Sada brung up b/code

You can also search Sada site purely with that code and get the eggy to show up. Cannot seem to find Waities b/code in their HTML, unless anyone else can?

PS I think they did what I did initially, counted the big one printed on box LOL

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options

My Costalots charge £2.40 for a medium yankee, which I get from Nerd too, soo....... 100pts for being a newbie, 25p reduction for a medium, brings it down to £2.15 or 215 pts.
    215 less 100 = 115 or 6 coughees for a free one, the three days to use is good for us that now have more than one phone, so not too bad I suppose, if they start re-occuring it fortnightly, good link in with O3 Nerd offer, almost a coughee a day for half the week.

Am I alone thinking about how much money people are willing to spend? A lady before me in Costalot bought some hot drink of some sort, a sandwich ( £4.00 :eek::eek: ) and a bottle of soft drink, I think at came to over £8 !! Maybe a lot of folk are lucky to have that cash to spare. One workmate of mine went out for a meal and some drinks with his wife and spent £160.00

Yes you just have to think that their circumstances must be different to ours but even so I am often behind people paying £20 for lunch items in Marks or over £10 for hot drink orders in coffee shops - OMG - that's a weeks grocery money for a family (depending on the cashback offers and if you can get yellow label items)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks for the encouragement I also talked to the lovely Malcom on nectars facebook page via my account and then via OHs and now both accounts are 1000 points improved :j

My nectar account has the buy something in Sainsburys local and get 200 points offer - I am wondering if sainsburys local have the £1 Maltese's ...

On the minus side none of my TCB have Easter eggs pending - when do I start worrying?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    please dont say that

its mine and daves job to pick on you :p
    I knew there was writing, yes but only you 2 as i know you do it to keep yourselves amused:p
    MKS wrote: »
    No. Just dented his door and front wing and didn’t leave any of their details. He was parked in the BB spaces. Sainsbobs will look at cctv but not hopeful.
    :mad::mad:hope they get something this happened to me parked outside a customers house but he did knock the door, i said to him so grateful as i wouldnt have known as was passenger door, he said but also done alot of damage to my own car, i had to hae a new door:eek:
    Morning luvlies, you're more than welcome, glad you got it sorted :)

It will come off next week, I'm sure :)

For those who take asthma meds check your inhalers, some have been recalled. Mine are all ok, thanks to the dark side, came up on my wattsapp messages.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43144944
    Hope so and more :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    Had a check of the HTML data on both Sada and Waities, Sada brung up b/code

You can also search Sada site purely with that code and get the eggy to show up. Cannot seem to find Waities b/code in their HTML, unless anyone else can?

PS I think they did what I did initially, counted the big one printed on box LOL

Yes, it's definitely the same egg BH, but sometimes the description is enough to make it come back N/A :(
  • bubbs
    Options
    pepper77 wrote: »
    Who was whining about not getting Waties conditional spends last week please?
    I was one saying i hadnt had any since last May , not whining just moaning:p
    mumtoo3 wrote: »
    Afternoon,

Just coming on to say thank you to you all especially the original poster of the AP . I won a HP sprocket photo printer in the weekly prize draw. My dd is over the moon.

Thanks again.
    :j:j:j well done
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Good afternoon everyone.

Feeling a little brighter today, still got no energy and everything is taking me twice as long to complete. I will get there :rotfl::rotfl:

Glad to hear your still doing steps, no getting out of it, just because your phone is broken.

Im giving you all a headstart while im ill, to catch up with me anyway :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have posted your message on whatsapp. xxx

Good luck di xx

Glad you are feeling better has dh had his op again?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Symantec wrote: »
    Sorry you are having trouble with downloading this program. Could you tell us how you found out that Norton could be causing this issue? You can also try disabling Norton firewall temporarily to check if that helps, Right click on the Norton icon located in the system tray > Disable firewall > choose your desired time. Let us know if that helps.

Harini
    Norton Support
    Thank for this Harini. Will tell OH.
    Apparently when he goes to download the programme, something pops up via norton telling him its unsafe.
  • bubbs
    edited 23 February 2018 at 4:45PM
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I won a few weeks ago a set of Bose headphones worth £329 I did say :D
    :j:j:j well done
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Yes, it's definitely the same egg BH, but sometimes the description is enough to make it come back N/A :(

Fingers crossed and thanks zipster for testing:D
    Di hope everything goes well x
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I was one saying i hadnt had any since last May , not whining just moaning:p
    Just teasing.:p
  • bubbs
    Options
    pepper77 wrote: »
    Just teasing.:p

Good else will give you abunch of fives:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure