Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • spike274
    • By spike274 26th Oct 17, 2:16 PM
    • 27Posts
    • 14Thanks
    spike274
    Sainsburys online glitch - please read!
    • 26th Oct 17, 2:16 PM
    Sainsburys online glitch - please read! 26th Oct 17 at 2:16 PM
    I do my weekly shop online at Sainsbury's and regularly get vouchers from them. If you place an order and include your vouchers its all fine. However, if you amend the order and checkout... your vouchers disappear due to a computer glitch... no longer on your order and not available to re-add.

I checked and quite a few of mine went missing (one worth 12.90). I called them and they said it was a known problem and they have issued me new vouchers and a goodwill gesture.

If you shop online with Sainsburys then please check. I found checking my emails the easiest way but you could also call their Customer Care Team on 0800 328 1700. Hope this information helps somebody
Page 1
    • agatham
    • By agatham 13th Mar 18, 6:41 AM
    • 29 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    agatham
    • 13th Mar 18, 6:41 AM
    • 13th Mar 18, 6:41 AM
    Thankfully I dont shop online for groceries. I enjoy the process of going to the supermarket and buy my stuffs.
    • seanoctagan
    • By seanoctagan 14th Mar 18, 1:27 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    seanoctagan
    • 14th Mar 18, 1:27 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 1:27 PM
    do they have a customer service email?
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Mar 18, 1:31 PM
    • 13,082 Posts
    • 41,322 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 14th Mar 18, 1:31 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 1:31 PM
    do they have a customer service email?
    Originally posted by seanoctagan

Yes they do.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • seanoctagan
    • By seanoctagan 14th Mar 18, 1:34 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    seanoctagan
    • 14th Mar 18, 1:34 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 1:34 PM
    What is it please? Why do most companies insist you phone them rather than email?
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Mar 18, 2:02 PM
    • 13,082 Posts
    • 41,322 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 14th Mar 18, 2:02 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 2:02 PM
    What is it please? Why do most companies insist you phone them rather than email?

Calling is much quicker and you get a decision there and then, I prefer to call personally.

There is also Live chat on the bottom of this page as well as an email https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/contact_us
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • seanoctagan
    • By seanoctagan 14th Mar 18, 3:09 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    seanoctagan
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:09 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:09 PM
    Suppose you're right - I'm just a bit shy when it comes to picking up the phone :-)
    • seanoctagan
    • By seanoctagan 14th Mar 18, 3:12 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    seanoctagan
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:12 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:12 PM
    Thanks for your help anyway
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Mar 18, 3:22 PM
    • 13,082 Posts
    • 41,322 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:22 PM
    • 14th Mar 18, 3:22 PM
    Suppose you're right - I'm just a bit shy when it comes to picking up the phone :-)
    Go with the live chat at the bottom right of the screen and that way you dont have to speak to them but are still in contact with a human if you know what I mean.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

143Posts Today

1,326Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin