Sainsburys online glitch - please read!

New Post Advanced Search

Sainsburys online glitch - please read!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Supermarket Coupons
8 replies 6.6K views
spike274spike274 Forumite
31 posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Supermarket Coupons
I do my weekly shop online at Sainsbury's and regularly get vouchers from them. If you place an order and include your vouchers its all fine. However, if you amend the order and checkout... your vouchers disappear due to a computer glitch... no longer on your order and not available to re-add.

I checked and quite a few of mine went missing (one worth £12.90). I called them and they said it was a known problem and they have issued me new vouchers and a goodwill gesture.

If you shop online with Sainsburys then please check. I found checking my emails the easiest way but you could also call their Customer Care Team on 0800 328 1700. Hope this information helps somebody

Replies

• agathamagatham Forumite
    30 posts
    Thankfully I dont shop online for groceries. I enjoy the process of going to the supermarket and buy my stuffs.
  • seanoctaganseanoctagan Forumite
    50 posts
    10 Posts Second Anniversary
    do they have a customer service email?
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do they have a customer service email?

Yes they do.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    50 posts
    What is it please? Why do most companies insist you phone them rather than email?
    16.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is it please? Why do most companies insist you phone them rather than email?

Calling is much quicker and you get a decision there and then, I prefer to call personally.

There is also Live chat on the bottom of this page as well as an email https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/contact_us
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    50 posts
    Suppose you're right - I'm just a bit shy when it comes to picking up the phone :-)
    50 posts
    Thanks for your help anyway
    16.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suppose you're right - I'm just a bit shy when it comes to picking up the phone :-)

Go with the live chat at the bottom right of the screen and that way you dont have to speak to them but are still in contact with a human if you know what I mean.