Ford radio code

Hi, just wondered if anyone knows how i can get a code for a ford focus radio, serial number m029478. Thank you.

Comments

• cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Look at the sticky at the top of this forum where it says

Motoring Board Important Threads including Ford Radio codes
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Daisy7891 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondered.

Why?

Stickies were something you confirmed your understanding of as part of your signup!
  • Sorry was is a sticky i cant see anything about where it says about motoring, new to this.
  • Not sure wat you mean??
  • cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    You are in the motoring forum, at the very top of this forum the first thread is a post labelled 'sticky Motoring Board Important Threads including Ford Radio codes' click on that and you will find the correct place to post for Ford radio codes.
  • No sorry i cant see that it just says motoring forum but there are no other threads or posts it just says new posts, but im viewing this using my phone i will try looking when im on a computer but thanks.
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Daisy7891 wrote: »
    Sorry was is a sticky i cant see anything about where it says about motoring, new to this.

This was all covered as part of your signup, so should be very fresh in your memory. Stickies, location of and common topics.
  • Well sorry no its not and as ive said im viewing this using my phone dont think i can see what you are talking about i simply asked for help if im looking in the wrong place just point me in the right direction no need to be smart about it, i signed up to this saturday night not 8 years ago but thanks for your time!
  • Can anyone please help with a code for a Ford KA s/n M039966
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family