IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Athena - Lidl

Options
Thanks for all the information here, just had a notice from Athena for a Lidl park.

Sure enough it's a fraudulent double dip attempt, the employee and vehicle were both here all day having bought some cleaning products in the morning then returned for a food shop that evening.

This happens far too often to be accidental.

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Please start your own thread if you have any questions after reading the FAQ.

And it would be helpful if you used the edit button on your post and then clicked delete 3 times to stop cluttering up this information only thread
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've moved this off the newbies thread and onto a new thread.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    so .... now you are in the right place with your own thread .....

please have a re read of the newbie thread ...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822

the forum is very busy at the present time ... and some of the regular posters are away ... so please read up and be patient

Ralph:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport