Best balance transfer deals?

Options
AG47
AG47 Posts: 1,618 Forumite
Hi, wan are the best balance transfer deals please?

I have about 8k on a zero interest deal co I got to an end, I'm interested in stoozing

I hope I can transfer the entire balance to another zero interest deal for about a year or so,
Nothing has been fixed since 2008, it was just pushed into the future

Comments

• cjv
    cjv Posts: 513 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    Options
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/balance-transfer-credit-cards

Is a good start.

Be sure to also check other comparison sites and individual bank sites for ones that are not on MSE.

Many will have the option to check if you are eligible, before you actually apply.
  • AG47
    AG47 Posts: 1,618 Forumite
    Options
    cjv wrote: »
    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/balance-transfer-credit-cards

Is a good start.

Be sure to also check other comparison sites and individual bank sites for ones that are not on MSE.

Many will have the option to check if you are eligible, before you actually apply.

Thanks so much,

I'm wondering is it ok if my card is maxed out, or is it better to have paid a fair bit off first before applying for a balance transfer?
    Nothing has been fixed since 2008, it was just pushed into the future
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    AG47 wrote: »
    I'm wondering is it ok if my card is maxed out, or is it better to have paid a fair bit off first before applying for a balance transfer?
    That would depend on your income, number of cards, and overall, ie aggregate, utilisation. You'll always be viewed more favourably with less debt, but that would kind of defeat the objective (of stoozing).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure