IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Help required please

Options
Hi.
I know you're probably sick and tired of all this but I need some guidance on a PCN my husband received today.
It claims that we failed to make a valid payment in the Plymouth Lambhay Car Park on 25th Sept and gives the time we arrived, 12:31:52 and the time we left, 14:44:22 and shows photographs of our car arriving and leaving.
We are not disputing that we were there at those time but we paid £5 for the parking and left before our 3 hours were up!
How do we prove that we paid it? We don't keep our parking tickets.
Any help would be appreciated.
Mags

Comments

• waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Is this a council ticket or a private one?
  • fisherjim
    fisherjim Posts: 6,035 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    As this is ANPR I suspect you didn't input your VRN correctly into the machine.

http://www.britannia-parking.co.uk/regions/detail.php?park=200

Operated by Britannia Parking on behalf of Sutton Harbour Holdings PLC
    Lambhay Hill, PL1 2NR

You need to follow the advice in the newbies thread, don't tell the scammers who was driving, the fact you paid won't matter a jot they are greedy muppets only after more cash.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,640 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MagsP, the precise timings in your post uniquely identifies your parking incident.

PPCs monitor forums like this waiting for people to trip themselves up.

It might be a good idea to edit your post.

Perhaps your second sentence should look something like this:
    It claims that we failed to make a valid payment in the Plymouth Lambhay Car Park on a Monday in September and gives the time we arrived, 12:31 and the time we left, 14:44 and shows photographs of our car arriving and leaving.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure