Letter from Beech Consumer Services

Not sure where to post this but as Beech only list PPI claims on their website I thought this was the best place.

I received a letter today telling me that a broker working for my loan provider[provider was named by them in the letter] had went into administration and that I may be owed some money, I don't have the letter with me so it may not be the exact wording.

My suspicion is that its a trick to get me to call them, purely to get me to reclaim PPI through them.

Has anyone came across something like this before?

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Ignore them and hang on to your money.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,354 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I received a letter today telling me that a broker working for my loan provider[provider was named by them in the letter] had went into administration and that I may be owed some money, I don't have the letter with me so it may not be the exact wording.

If the firm has gone into administration, that means it cannot meet its liabilities. If you put in a complaint and your complaint is even looked at and upheld, you just become another creditor who doesnt get paid.
    My suspicion is that its a trick to get me to call them, purely to get me to reclaim PPI through them.

Most likely with an upfront fee as well.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure