IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

APCOA PCN Birmingham Airport in Rental Car

Options
Hello,
I realise there are a ton of threads on this and I don't want to waste anyone's time but is there a letter I can copy specifically designed for receiving this notice in a rental car? I do not understand half the points made in the letters posted so I don't know which points I should or shouldn't copy. I have only received the PCN so far dated 24/08/17 for a contravention of dropping off or picking up outside designated areas (in front of the IBIS hotel, actually we just stopped right in the middle of the street) on 16/07/17. There are no signs or red lines to be seen on the CCTV images they have sent me. We had registered 2 drivers for the rental car, my father and myself.
If anyone can just point me in the right direction to a letter that has already been formulated I would be very grateful!
Thank you very much,
Caroline

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills