Cat got the cream... and is paying for it!!!

Options

Comments

• leimichellecat
    Options
    Another working day, another packed lunch! It's been a costly day for the emergency fun - car needed a new tyre, dog needed his medication (the insurance will pay back) and feral cat had her annual vaccinations. But on the positive the cats vacs for life has been restarted after letting it slip last year so will be free next year and she's in excellent condition.

Off work tomorrow with smallest child, want it to be a NSD but sister is insisting we go to soft play and doesn't understand my journey. I'll be raiding the loose change jar.
    Taking on the world one debt at a time!!!

Buy my car outright £0/£3300
    Buy a caravan £0/£7500
    Replace house windows £0/£5000
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    Two no spend days, yay! Packed lunch was brought to work, I don't have my purse and turned off Apple Pay on my phone so the temptation is removed. Boys are being fed by MIL/school so don't need to cook tonight. Tonight's plan is to organise the weekend, and plan some feee activities.

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    Today is planning day. Review the diary for next week, meal plan and write the shopping list for tomorrow. Want to keep the shop under £28 again, managed it last week using supplies in the cupboards and freezer. Get paid for an over time shift on Thursday so that will pay for another 2 weeks shopping and some petrol.

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • Kittychick
    Options
    Wow, you are really smashing your way through this!! I have subscribed and hope some of your drive will rub off on me - hope that doesn't sound too weird lol
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    Thanks Kitty. Had a small spends day, £8.20 in total on taking the boys out. CB comes in tomorrow (I had forgotten about it), that will cover the next lot of swimming lessons. They aren't due for a few more weeks but I will pay that in advance on Tuesday. Lunch for work is prepped for tomorrow and the menu board has been updated. Watching terrible TV knowing I am prepaired for the week.

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    No spend day! OH and I both took our packed lunch, boys had dinner at school/childminder. Still managing to stretch out last weeks food shop, but it will have to be a shopping day tomorrow - nearly out of milk!

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    Done the food shop, came in at £40. OH and the boys came too, and £3 worth of treats were snuck into the trolley. Not to self, never bring then food shopping again!!! Swimming lessons have been paid for today until December, I have purposely not included CB in our finances as the little child emergencies need to have their own fund.

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    Forgot to write up our day yesterday - £5 for OH to attend SW, he did very well! Only problem is we are being so fixed with our eating, I have lost more weight and risk falling out the bottom of my target weight. Might have to raid the freezer for some long forgotten burgers or kievs!!!

Mini payday today, one of my bank shifts. Not paying it on the credit card though, neighbour and OH had a bump on the shared drive in the cars and agreed to split the repair costs so paying them this morning. Thankfully only £100 - and the neighbour has been lovely about it - but I have felt guilty for not being able to pay them earlier and even coming home with the food shopping has made me feel guilty!

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    £2.40 spend today - decided we wanted KFC so bought salad, weight watcher wraps and reduced corn on the cob. Amazing home made KFC wraps with home made wedges! Definitely a family favourite, but so much mess!!! OH also needed petrol, but as he has to drive for work it can't be avoided.

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
  • leimichellecat
    Options
    It's been a few days since I last updated. Went out for an unplanned dinner with a friend (£20) and had to fill the car with petrol, but otherwise no other spends. The dinner was unavoidable due to a recent unpleasant event, but I really need to start riding my bike more, the petrol is a silly expense! I'll give my bike a service over the weekend.

Buy a caravan £0/£7500
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills