IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking ccj

Options
Hi
Was wondering if anyone can help me
Went on my Experian credit report and to my horror found I had a ccj for a parking ticket issued to me at Northampton county court by Gladstone's solicitor ,sent a few emails made a few phone calls and found out it was by a company called next generation parking.
To my knowledge I've never had a parking ticket from this company on my car never had a letter from this company either although I will admit I had moved address and for a few weeks had forgotten to change address of car to DVLA.
I have contacted the court also the solicitor and they just say it is in the hands of bailiff I do not want to contact them as don't want them knocking my door and also don't feel I should pay out a considerable amount of money as I am 100% sure I never had a parking ticket and have not been shown any prof of so called ticket
I would be very grateful of some advice or a way forward
Yours greatfuly
Paul

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,717 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Same as all the others, you must act to get it 'set aside'. You do NOT need a solicitor.

Here's one from a few hours ago, this is common, and we will help:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5678956

HTH
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    It will do you no good to plead ignorance, you have a CCJ and must now jump through all the legal hoops to remove it. It may well be the result of being tardy in informing the DVLA of your change of address, it may be something else.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure