Eeeeek E2save 😫

Hello
Have just signed up to an IPhone 7 deal on 02 via E2save recommended by MSE. £29 p month for 24 months .
Called my current provider who basically said there's no way the deal will be honoured at the price and as in the T&C's the monthly cost will go up.
I'm panicking as paid £175 for the handset which is meant to arrive tomorrow. Should I be worried ?! 😩
Thank you

Comments

• Inner_Zone
    Inner_Zone Posts: 2,853 Forumite
    luli23 wrote: »
    Hello
    Have just signed up to an IPhone 7 deal on 02 via E2save recommended by MSE. £29 p month for 24 months .
    Called my current provider who basically said there's no way the deal will be honoured at the price and as in the T&C's the monthly cost will go up.
    I'm panicking as paid £175 for the handset which is meant to arrive tomorrow. Should I be worried ?! ��
    Thank you

Most if not all the networks have T&C's which allow for annual RPI inflation rises.

You did read the T&C's you agreed too, didn't you?
  • phillw
    phillw Posts: 5,593 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    luli23 wrote: »

A friend was told by their old provider that the price quoted by their new provider was definitely exclusive of VAT and the price will be 20% higher so they shouldn't switch. The people telling you these things get commission for preventing you leaving.

The price will probably go up, all providers seem to do this these days. Maybe including the provider tryng to stop you switching.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure