MSE News: E.on extends Reward spending deadline

MSE_Andrew
MSE_Andrew Posts: 173 MSE Staff
First Post First Anniversary Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
E.on to push back its 30 June deadline for standard tariff customers to spend remaining points from its rewards scheme...
Read the full story:
'E.on extends Reward spending deadline - but check NOW to see if you have any remaining points'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all and just to confirm, we've extended the time customers have to exchange their Reward Points for either Tesco Clubcard points or High Street Shopping vouchers. We started to contact customers with outstanding points on 8 May 17 by letter or email to remind them to exchange these points. These mailings will continue through to September 17.

As Andrew says, we're now giving customers on standard variable tariffs until 11 October 17. Customers on fixed tariffs still have 2 years to exchange their points from the date they earned them.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure