IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Blurred PCN

Options
Hi guys
I wonder if you could help
In Feb I received a PCN in a residents bay (It was outside our house) for not displaying any tickets
However a Visitor Permit was displayed from 9-10am and 10-11am

The parking attendant failed to see this in the car (it was displayed in the corner, it's a mini so has a black part at the bottom of the windscreen but the ticket could be seen.

Anyway, I know in our area these parking attendants wait in parked cars for people to catch them out.

The photos supplied were not clear enough, and so when I appealed my case providing my visitors permit with the date/times written on, the borough rejected it. I then appealed again which was a Representation, the decision was again taken by the Borough and they rejected the claim again.

It says they don't really consider photos evidence, so what if the Parking Attendant is just trying to find cars to put tickets on that are legally parked, but ignoring tickets displayed in the corners of windscreens

I am again going to appeal to London Tribunal, but is there anything about Blurred Images and PCN's, this is really unfair as I am a resident and I would never park illegally knowing that they wait in parked cars on our street to put tickets on cars

Please someone advise?

The Mini has a black almost see through line at the bottom of windscreen so you need to look over it. I wonder what I could do in this case, or write in my appeal to London Tribunal except that the contravention did not occur. Is there any way I could attach images here, it's not allowing me to add the image links.

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,697 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I am again going to appeal to London Tribunal,
    Post your pictures in a new topic on pepipoo, they are more savvy with Council PCNs than here:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30

You have nothing to lose and should appear in person at the meeting, don't do it by paperwork or over the phone. Best results around a table in person - there were some Adjudications decided by Caroline Sheppard in Parking Wars on TV a few months ago that you might want to search for the episodes & watch, to see what happens.

Photo evidence is certainly worth challenging and take your permit with you and your evidence. Come back and tell us in the end, once pepipoo have helped you to win!

:D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure