Problems printing directions from Bing & Google Maps

(We will be using a satnav for our 500 mile journey next month. Our satnav is very good but I thought I would like to print a page or two of directions onto paper as a backup just in case).

I have always used Bing Maps but it won't print today. I was blaming my computer but then I was able to print a text document. Why is Bing not printing? Can anyone offer a suggestion please?

Went onto Google Maps instead. The directions on that print out but the font is sooooo small. Fine sitting at my desk with good lighting but would be rubbish in a moving car during bad weather. How can I change to make it print in normal person font not smallprint font please?

would've . . . could've . . . should've . . .

A.A.A.S. (Associate of the Acronym Abolition Society)

There's definitely no 'a' in 'definitely'.

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,278 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    On Google maps, select your starting point then hit directions and enter your end point. Once you have selected your preferred route, hit the print symbol and decide if you want text only or map with text. When the NEW window opens, use Ctrl (Control) and scroll on your mouse to increase the size of map or font.
  • Teapot55
    Teapot55 Posts: 729 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Le_Kirk wrote: »
    On Google maps, select your starting point then hit directions and enter your end point. Once you have selected your preferred route, hit the print symbol and decide if you want text only or map with text. When the NEW window opens, use Ctrl (Control) and scroll on your mouse to increase the size of map or font.

Thanks Le_Kirk - I will try that.

would've . . . could've . . . should've . . .

A.A.A.S. (Associate of the Acronym Abolition Society)

There's definitely no 'a' in 'definitely'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure