Easyjet Credit Voucher

Options
Hello there, I booked flights for my 5 friends and I last October for us to travel to Santorini in May 2107. I noticed today the same flights had dropped in price and so I rang easyjet and made a claim on thier price promise. After the usual wait on the phone I jumped the hoops and have now received a voucher for £382.06! Result but as this is our 1 holiday a year and we have already booked seats, hold luggage etc can anyone tell me if I upgrade our seats, £28 each can I use the remaining amount at another date or does it all have to be used in one go. Also could I get a voucher to buy things on board or is it just flights, seats and luggage?
Many thanks
Holiday Girl;)

Comments

• Stepash93
    Options
    Hi there,

You can only use your credit for anything yo do with booking your flight, e.g baggage, seats and flights. They can not be used onboard unfortunatley.

You Do not have to use them all at once, however there is normally and expiry date on them.

I often by these to put towards my own holiday, so if you would like to sell it for some money for spending for your holiday or so you can use on board or as you please, let me know! Thanks
  • leylandsunaddict
    Options
    Asked and answered on Trip Advisor a couple of days ago. The OP never acknowledged if they've seen the replies though. .
  • KoriGill24
    Options
    Hi, I read your comment on this post regarding easy jet vouchers and you'd mentioned that you buy them sometimes. I have a voucher and I wondered if you'd be interested in that? Feel free to contact me, I'm on Facebook if thats easier as i dont come on here really. Kori Gill :-)
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    Options
    I have one too but I didn't know it was 'transferable' ?? its just a code in an email.

I wouldn't mind getting rid of mine too as Easyjet don't use any airports good for me.
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • Wendawes
    Options
    Hi, I’m looking to buy an EasyJet voucher is any9ne has one for sale please reply! Thanks x
  • leylandsunaddict
    Options
    Wendawes wrote: »
    Hi, I’m looking to buy an EasyJet voucher is any9ne has one for sale please reply! Thanks x

It's unlikely. They've not issued them since February apart from to easyJet Plus members and Flight Club members, who would be more than likely to use them themselves. In the event someone didn't want to use one I think Easyjet would know by the details attached to the code that it hadn't been issued to you.
  • sillygoose
    Options
    It's unlikely. They've not issued them since February apart from to easyJet Plus members and Flight Club members, who would be more than likely to use them themselves. In the event someone didn't want to use one I think Easyjet would know by the details attached to the code that it hadn't been issued to you.

Actually they issue them quite often for people forced to cancel too.

They are fully transferable with Easyjet's blessing (I had it in writing) simply by passing the code and PIN number on to someone.

I recently sold one and the recipient reports they used it easily. As I don't want to use Easyjet again I got unexpected money back and the buyer saved £100 on their booking.

As you say though they will be rarer under the restrictions now on the price guarantee.
  • Wendawes
    Options
    Thanks sillygoose I’ll keep my fingers crossed someone reads this who has one for sale! x
  • sillygoose
    Options
    Wendawes wrote: »
    Thanks sillygoose I’ll keep my fingers crossed someone reads this who has one for sale! x

Keep an eye on Ebay too search as Easyjet tickets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure