Alton Towers for £39.99 (inc. transport & admission)

Options
https://www.facebook.com/ukecconsultant

It includes transport from a selected city - full list here as well as admission, which is normally arund £40 or more if you buy when you get there.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    14708041_1654850324805358_1163205914795472363_o.jpg

As we're sure you are well aware, Halloween is just around the corner and to celebrate that, Application UK have teamed up with Titicaca Travel to give five lucky students a fun-filled day out at Alton Towers on 29 Oct.

Don't live anywhere near the Alton Towers? Fret not, we are not excluding anyone outside Staffordshire because the prize actually includes your transport from one of the following cities to the famed theme park:

• London

• Sheffield

• Exeter

• Norwich

• York

• Loughborough

• Nottingham

• Leicester

• Birmingham

• Warwick

• Coventry

• Manchester

• Leeds

• Liverpool

• Cambridge

• Bristol

• Surrey

• Edinburgh

• Glasgow

• Southampton

• Brighton

• Reading

• Winchester

• Portsmouth

Spot a city near you? Then you're eligible to enter, as long as you can make it to a pick-up point before the coach departure time.

How to enter?

To stand a chance of winning the day trip, please follow the three simple instructions below:

Follow us on Facebook here

Follow our friends on UKEC here

Share this post on Facebook

This giveaway closes 25 Oct and winners will be revealed on our Facebook page on the following day.

Exclusive discount

We wish you the best of luck in landing one of the five tickets but if you don't, we also have a exclusive discount on the tickets for you at only £39.99, which includes your transport to and from the Alton Towers as well as admission to the theme park itself.

Don't forget to pay our friends at Titicaca a visit here.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure