Camcorder advice - Panasonic NV-GS300 or NV-GS320?

Options
I'm about to purchase my first camcorder and have narrowed it down to one of two - either the Panasonic NV-GS300 or the Panasonic NV-GS320.

I read about GS300 a few months ago and was about to go ahead with it, however I have recently heard about the GS320 which for some reason is only £15 - £20 more than the GS300.

I can't see any major difference in specs, and both are 'Best Buys' on the Which website. But on the Which website the GS300 has been reviewed at a price of £600 even though I have seen it for around £325, while the GS320 has been reviewed at a price of around £360 which I have seen for £340.

Why is price difference on Which so huge in comparison to the actual prices I have seen on purelygadgets.co.uk?

And more to the point - what is the difference between the two camcorders given that the actual price difference is negligible?

Shouldn't the GS320 be better than the GS300??

Any advice much appreciated as usual!
"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." Amos Bronson Alcott

Comments

• stuarts_3
    Options
    think the GS320 just adds a SD Card slot for your digital stills...3 megapixel so not too bad...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure