Is Victoria Plumb good to buy from....

Options
Hi all, im a qualified plumber and am fitting out my bathroom. Priced my local suppliers (I'm from Northern Ireland) but I can save 100's with Victoria plumb from England even with £50 delivery.

Has anyone used them and how did they find their quality and delivery and resolving of any problems if there where any.

Would you recommend any other UK based bathroom suppliers I should try for prices and delivery etc that's if any will even contemplate delivery to N Ireland.....

Thanks......
“Having, first, gained all you can, and, secondly saved all you can, then give all you can"....John Wesley

AMAZON SELLERS CLUB member 0062 come and join us make some space and get hold of some cash, we're on the Ebay Board

Comments

• aggypanthus
    aggypanthus Posts: 1,579 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My friend used them for her extentions 2 showerrooms, her plumbers said many in the trade are finding them good value.
    I recognise my own basin ped and wc on their site,as being the exact model I got from a local independsnt store
    google for other reviews I.e trustpilot site
  • aggypanthus
    aggypanthus Posts: 1,579 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just seen another thread on this, if you look down the next page for it, seems many unhappy customers.
  • grace2much
    grace2much Posts: 366 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mhhh, mixed reviews but too many bad ones for me to take a chance. Any other websites with a better reputation?
    “Having, first, gained all you can, and, secondly saved all you can, then give all you can"....John Wesley

AMAZON SELLERS CLUB member 0062 come and join us make some space and get hold of some cash, we're on the Ebay Board
  • GingerBob_3
    GingerBob_3 Posts: 3,659 Forumite
    Options
    Victoria Plumb are a parasitic company. They tell you this in their tv ads. I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole, except to ram it through one of their p**s pots.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure