Payplan and PPI

Options
Hi,

I am in a DMP with Payplan, I recently emailled them asking if they helped with PPI claims, they gave me a name of "stakeyourclaim" .I rang stakeyourclaim and they say they charge 10% plus vat. I then rang payplan who told me that stakeyourclaim is an inhouse dept set up to deal with ppi claims - does this all sound legit? I know the argument for doing it yourself, but was just wondering if this offer sounds good were I to go with them? Thank You[/U]

Comments

• Payplan_company_representative
    Payplan_company_representative Posts: 133 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Stake Your Claim Limited is a separate company from Payplan. They are associated with the Totemic Group but not part of it. They offer a ‘No win No Fee’ service recovering mis-sold PPI. While they do charge a small fee this is a lot lower than the industry average.

The description that you were given by a member of the Payplan staff was given to you in error and for that we can only apologise.

If you have any further queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Payplan. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • paintpotter
    Options
    Stake Your Claim Limited is a separate company from Payplan. They are associated with the Totemic Group but not part of it. They offer a ‘No win No Fee’ service recovering mis-sold PPI. While they do charge a small fee this is a lot lower than the industry average.

The description that you were given by a member of the Payplan staff was given to you in error and for that we can only apologise.

If you have any further queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi,

Anyone got a number for stake your claim? I got a couple of PPI claims which I am finding difficult to resolve.

Paul
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport