🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Selling timeshare

Options
Hi New Friends
i have just joined the forum so apologises if i get anything wrong!
I really need your help....we have one weeks timeshare in Tenerife and have had some great holidays but now want to sell,but who are the good guys and who are the baddies?????
Does anyone have a happy selling experience and can recommend a company that wont rip us off or ask us to invest in another resort.
many thanks

Comments

• budgetflyer
    budgetflyer Posts: 5,949 Forumite
    Options
    http://www.timeshare-hypermarket.com are Europes biggest and really are the good guys in an industry full of dodgy companies.
    I have both bought and sold via these people
    I recently sold my Tenerife timeshare completely FEE FREE in only 6 weeks. (the buyer pays closing costs) and recieved the cheque 8 weeks later after all the legals completed.
    As long as you are realistic as to what you expect to get for it, they will shift it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport