Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 10:14 AM
    • 9,419Posts
    • 22,334Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 10:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 10:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 8:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 181
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 26th Feb 19, 9:42 AM
    • 9,133 Posts
    • 2,316 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Just had £12 paid to me from a Quidco claim from January 2017 !
    That took over 2 years to come through from Ancestry !!
    But - despite this supposedly being paid on 28th February - it still hasn't appeared in my bank account.

Edit....

Just appeared - yesterday morning !
    Last edited by 50Twuncle; 11-03-2019 at 2:22 PM.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 11th Mar 19, 2:13 PM
    • 20,546 Posts
    • 14,818 Thanks
    molerat
    Certainly getting slow with Click Snap transactions moving to payable
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • November2
    • By November2 26th Mar 19, 6:33 AM
    • 844 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    November2
    Asda Query
    I did my first grocery shop at Asda pre Christmas, it tracked ok but when I click on the link to see why it hasn't yet been confirmed it says Quidco have opened a claim and are chasing it up, expected payment if successful November 2019!

As it tracked ok and I haven't opened any claim why are Quidco having to chase it up, and why is it going to take until November to be resolved? Asda are still on your site so there doesn't appear to be a known problem with them. I placed the order, paid, it was delivered, so what exactly is the problem?
    • November2
    • By November2 29th Mar 19, 8:15 AM
    • 844 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    November2
    Ignore above, just checked Asda reviews on Quidco and they are appalling regards cashback, so I won't be holding my breath. This was my first and will now be my only shop! Shame on Asda for not honouring peoples cashback and shame on Quidco for continuing to have them on the site.
    • mamabuddah
    • By mamabuddah 5th Apr 19, 2:24 PM
    • 699 Posts
    • 1,468 Thanks
    mamabuddah
    So I give Quidco another go having moved to TopCashback.

“Make a purchase over £10 and get £10 additional cashback”

So I did....guess what...tracked...confirmed after delivery...24hrs later, declined...no surprise there then...

Back to Topcashback...avoid these charlatans like the plague...
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
    • GlasweJen
    • By GlasweJen 10th Apr 19, 6:54 AM
    • 6,796 Posts
    • 12,285 Thanks
    GlasweJen
    I'm really frustrated with Quidco. Took out a life insurance policy through Quidco, it went to medical screening and took a while but I eventually got a policy set up and the person managing the policy even emailed and said that I was eligible for cashback when I'd made 6 payments.

It was rejected, I raised a claim. It took ages for Quidco to accept my appeal because they didn't think my policy number was right (I had to resort to sending a screenshot of my policy to get them to go back to the retailer with my claim).

Now they're saying that it could be April before the claim is looked at again and paid out. I'll have had the policy for over a year at that point. Really unacceptable.
    Originally posted by GlasweJen
    Quoting myself because we're now in April, the claim has tracked at £116 when it should be £295 so I emailed their customer service with the old ticket number and explained what happened before and got a load of generic gumf back. Really really annoyed at the moment.
    Bounts, Quidco, Shop and Scan, Receipt Hog, Costco Cashback, Debit card cashback

NOT BUYING IT
    (unless it's on offer and can get my loyalty points)
    • GlasweJen
    • By GlasweJen 10th Apr 19, 11:02 AM
    • 6,796 Posts
    • 12,285 Thanks
    GlasweJen
    Quoting myself because we're now in April, the claim has tracked at £116 when it should be £295 so I emailed their customer service with the old ticket number and explained what happened before and got a load of generic gumf back. Really really annoyed at the moment.
    Originally posted by GlasweJen
    Managed to resolve my own issue by emailing the insurance company who confirmed that they paid Quidco the fee last year and must have put a rocket up someone's backside as my cashback for £295 was confirmed just there. I also kicked up a storm on Twitter so possibly that's also helped.
    Bounts, Quidco, Shop and Scan, Receipt Hog, Costco Cashback, Debit card cashback

NOT BUYING IT
    (unless it's on offer and can get my loyalty points)
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 16th Apr 19, 3:43 PM
    • 34,810 Posts
    • 40,844 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Quidco rep , what's the payout window for bulb ?

I'm up to 12 months since signed up , tracked status but no payment
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • mamabuddah
    • By mamabuddah 16th Apr 19, 6:13 PM
    • 699 Posts
    • 1,468 Thanks
    mamabuddah
    Quidco rep , what's the payout window for bulb ?

I'm up to 12 months since signed up , tracked status but no payment
    Originally posted by Browntoa
    Do Quidco still actually respond on here? I thought they’d jumped ship and ignored everyone.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 17th Apr 19, 4:38 PM
    • 34,810 Posts
    • 40,844 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've pointed that out to the forum team.

Maybe the thread will get closed if they refuse to respond anymore
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • tryin
    • By tryin 18th Apr 19, 10:51 AM
    • 109 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    tryin
    I saw a quidco offer for free £10 cashback after you first eligible purchase over £10. Would that qualify for the £5 cashback requirement for the referral offer to get £10 for referring a friend?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,635Posts Today

7,532Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin