Hidden PPI

Options
Received phone call from We Fight Any Claim.com offering to claim missold ppi which they said had been hidden in higher interest and not made apparent to me at the outset of my mortgage.
Without me providing any specific information they estimated I could expect £5k plus
They wanted a substantial fee to begin the process.

Is there an alternative to this offer

Davejb

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,534 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Received phone call from We Fight Any Claim.com

Be wary. This is a near scam company. They are aggressively cold calling people telling them a load of porkies.
    offering to claim missold ppi which they said had been hidden in higher interest and not made apparent to me at the outset of my mortgage.
    How do they know that?
    Without me providing any specific information they estimated I could expect £5k plus

and how do they know that?

(the answer to those two questions is that they dont. Its a random figure designed to get you to listen to them).
    Is there an alternative to this offer

The first thing is, do you even have MPPI? The second thing is, were you mis-sold it?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure