Halifax online banking email address

Options
Morning all,

Anyone know this?

Comments

• LongTermLurker
    Options
    First, you wouldn't want to just use email - use the form, it's secure.

However, Halifax never made it easy to find their contacts page and now it seems it's even harder. The official page says
    Contact us by email
    If you’re registered for Online Banking and you need help you can email us. Our help section aims to answer your questions.
    Go to the Online Banking Help section.You can then use the search tool to find an answer to your question. For further help, you’ll see an option to “Email our Online Support team”. Someone from that team will then email you back with an answer to your query. Please note as we are unable to answer account specific queries by email, do not email us with any questions relating to your accounts. If you’ve an account specific enquiry then please contact us by phone.

Using the link above, enter any garbage in the search box, and on the next page you'll see a link saying "email our online support team" and THEN you'll be redirected to a secure form - phew!

Note the bit I've put in bold above
    You've never seen me, but I've been here all along - watching and learning...:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure